• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Dishonored The Mark Of The Outsider, but it’s a pumpkin

    Dishonored The Mark Of The Outsider, but it’s a pumpkin


    The Mark Of The Outsider, but it’s a pumpkin

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Remembers me of the clockwork mansion

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Favorite Lighter!!!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    This is the end of the hallway leading to my bedroom on the right. It has plant lights in there, and it makes it look like I'm about to find an outsider shrine.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:41 PM PST

    How to retry mission for Ghost/Clean Hands (Granny Rags sewer)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    I finished the game with every mission having the 2 check marks but apparently I didn't get Ghost or Clean Hands. I am inclined to believe it had something to do with me burning granny rag's cameo in Mission 7. This leads me to my 2 questions:

    1. Can I reload the mission from the start screen and continue the game from there to get Ghost/Clean Hands?

    2. If I already got Mostly Flesh and Steel can I redo the mission by upgrading other abilities to Time Bend/Dark Vision without losing the achievement?

    submitted by /u/tnwing7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment