• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Dishonored (Unconscious)

    Dishonored (Unconscious)


    (Unconscious)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Some Pictures of my Daud Cosplay

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Some Emily shots taken by my friend (sheridan's art) from a while ago

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Good question

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:46 AM PST

    By the strictures!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:46 PM PST

    Digital Outsider Portrait by Yours Truly

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:43 PM PST

    My Unauthorized Collector's Edition of Dishonored arrived. I couldn't be more pleased with the result.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:33 AM PST

    My Unauthorized Collector's Edition of Dishonored arrived. I couldn't be more pleased with the result.

    Dishonored 1 never received a big-box release. In my opinion that's mildly criminal. So I put one together and had it printed. I think it came out pretty fantastic.

    https://preview.redd.it/ma1bbn4invw51.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d14860837d1379e999e664e1638fd07dd5ac3802

    More photos here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGTeIWnsK_/

    submitted by /u/dlongwing
    [link] [comments]

    Making a Dishonored Cards Against Humanity Deck on Many Decks (The New Cardcast)! Feel free to make suggestions.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Why is everyone in dishonoured such a dick?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:16 PM PST

    If you use the heart on anyone it talks about how they beat their kid to death for not wanting to get married. The only time the heart said something nice about a person was an overseer, which basically said "he thinks they should be less harsh on heretics. And now heresy comes and goes like the wind". But isn't even being good, that's basically "let's not murder a child for slipping and her left finger nail touches a whale bone"

    submitted by /u/TaxEvasion69_420
    [link] [comments]

    Is It Just Me?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:28 AM PST

    Am I the only one who doesn't hate Delilah? what if she's actually right? Screw Emily, long live witches!

    submitted by /u/SidneyHall
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dishonored 2 any good and worth playing?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Im soon getting a new pc, played first dishonored with dlc-s and liked it, but i didnt play new part cause have shit pc and now getting a new pc so im asking ur opinion about Dishonored 2 is it worth to play ?

    submitted by /u/r3c0n95
    [link] [comments]

    glitch I found in the Art Dealer's Residence in John Clavering Boulevard (Golden cat mission)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:05 PM PST

    New game plus problem

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:53 PM PST

    I have just started a ng+ and I have just gotten to the dreadful wale and outsider scene but I don't have access to all the powers my runes or bone charm traits (I know to spend all runes in the old game before as well)

    Please help! Thanks in advance, me

    submitted by /u/yokkie_yoxall12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment