• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Dishonored I never realised Dishonored 2 had all this different coinage until I found this on an art dump

    Dishonored I never realised Dishonored 2 had all this different coinage until I found this on an art dump


    I never realised Dishonored 2 had all this different coinage until I found this on an art dump

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Corvo - Knife Crow Dad

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:40 AM PST

    Which his more terrifying

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:27 AM PST

    My personal opinion is bloodflies, but I'm curious what the community thinks

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/PaperScrap15
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to check if you still have ghost status or no kills during the levels in the first game

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:05 PM PST

    I know you can check in the 2nd game but I think the first game only shows you at the end of the level

    submitted by /u/TienZoro
    [link] [comments]

    Dozens of playthroughs, and this is the first time I've noticed that Samuel doesn't sleep inside with the rest of us.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:26 PM PST

    For a second playthrough, should I start a new game or just use mission select?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:22 PM PST

    I got the high chaos ending on my first run, and want to go for total low chaos this time around, but I don't feel like having to pick every mission clean to get the money to buy all the upgrades that I had on my first playthrough (I bought every single one) and I don't want to have to scavenger hunt for the runes and bonecharms as well, since I'm just doing this second run to see how the world and ending change. I was thinking I was going to have to suck it up and just start a new save so I get the intended experience, but mission select gives you all the bonecharms, runes, and upgrades you had by that point anyway, so there's no need to search for them again, but I miss out on the interactions back at the hound pits and the little bits in between. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Mawrizard
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t think that is how you ride an elevator

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:50 PM PST

    What would’ve happened if Corvo didn’t arrive back early from his investigation.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:59 AM PST

    Would Corvo still get contacted by the loyalist conspiracy and find out who killed the empress or would they not trust him because they think he is loyal to Burrows?

    submitted by /u/TienZoro
    [link] [comments]

    An odd request.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Hi, everyone! As the title implies, I've got a but of an unusual request to ask from anyone willing to help.

    I'm sure many of you remember that years ago (during Dishonored's release, I think). Bethesda put out a contest for people to remake or remix the "Drunken Whaler" song. I'm looking for a particular version of that remix that was on youtube. However, a couple of years ago, it banished. I don't remember the author's username, but I do remember that this particular version was around 9:45 to 10:00 minutes long, had an instrumental intro about 4 minutes long with some sort of acoustic guitar solo. And it was titled something along the lines of "Drunken Whaler self made personal remix Bethesda contest".

    I know this was years ago, and the chances of actually finding what I'm looking for are very slim at best. But I'm hoping against all hope that someone here may have saved the file or that they can find it somewhere else or they know the author.

    Oh and to save us both some time,there is one video on youtube with a similar title. That's not the one.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TomN7
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos question...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:07 PM PST

    So throughout my run, I've been very generous with my killing but I didn't kill civilians, targets, or non-hostile thugs. I did kill 95% of guards and weepers, though. On the Kingsparrow mission, my island was surrounded by a storm (like the wiki says happens in high chaos) but Samuel didn't shoot his gun. All of my Emily's drawings depicted high chaos, and none of the hound pits servants survived. Everything points toward this being a high chaos ending, except Samuel didn't alert the guards... so does that mean I got moderate chaos?

    submitted by /u/Mawrizard
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 on a i5 4440 CPU?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    My computer is trash, but I recently started by buying a new GPU that was on sale. I was wondering, can a i5 4440 CPU handle this game, or is it too bad? my new GPU is AMD 5700 XT Red Devil.

    thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/totaljunkrat
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for Future Games?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:01 PM PST

    I'm curious what other fans want to see in future Dishonored games, or games set in the world of Dishonored. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing what Vera Moray went through on Pandyssia, and I'd like to know more about the elusive continent. I love DOTO and how obscure it is, leaving more questions than answers about the Void. What would be some interesting ideas, themes, questions you'd like answered, or characters you guys want to see explored further in future games? We know that our original group of characters— Corvo, Daud, Delilah, Emily, & Billie, are no longer going to be explored in the franchise.

    submitted by /u/Ciris_Sword
    [link] [comments]

    Bad performance on PC when using Xbox One S controller

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:24 AM PST

    I've got a 3600x, 2070S, and an m.2 SSD. Set to auto graphics, I get a solid 144fps at 1440p, but only when I play on mouse and keyboard. If I even press a button on the Xbox controller and try to use it my performance goes to the trash. I can't hit 144 fps and it barely goes past 60 if at all.

    submitted by /u/Rudy_Greyrat
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing the second game for the first time. What is different?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:23 PM PST

    I've just started playing Dishonored 2 and want to love it but am not having as much fun as I do playing the first game. Is there any core differences that others with a similar or even differing opinion can provide, as I can't seem to figure out what I'm not enjoying. The only two things I can think of is the bright atmosphere so far, and the fact that Corvo talks. (I just prefer silent protagonists) Would love to have some good back and forth about what both games did better than the other!

    submitted by /u/StrtWlknCheetahWthaG
    [link] [comments]

    I am on the 900's for the leaderboard for dunwal city trails brawl

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:58 PM PST

    I was doing so well but got cornered by 2 tall boys the exicutioner and 3 dogs with some watch officers. I didn't know I'd be so high on the leaderboard from just 30 minutes of fighting in an ally way killing tall boys and other dudes

    submitted by /u/USSThunderMufin
    [link] [comments]

    DH2 audio issues still here 4 years after launch

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:56 PM PST

    I've been replaying through boths dishonored recently and had to stop when the audio stuttering/cutting-out/complete lack of some sounds, started to drive me crazy.

    Was there any solutions found for this? I've been looking online for a few days and havent found anything that helps yet.

    submitted by /u/Skyb3lla
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment