• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Dishonored Why I love displace

    Dishonored Why I love displace


    Why I love displace

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Can someone tell me what this limited run giclee of Sokolov might be worth?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Dishonored 2 - Xbox One is 50% off

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the newly released Arkane Collection comes with all games patched? (PS4)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:26 AM PST

    I'd like to have a future-proof disc that won't need updating if I wanna replay them years from now and servers are long gone.

    submitted by /u/seghor
    [link] [comments]

    Research for games design class

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:53 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    I'm currently in the research phase of my stealth game project for my games design class and I was wondering if you could help me check off some primary research. If you could fill out this questionnaire it would help to a lot. It's seven questions long so would only take a few minutes.

    Any questions please ask and I'll try to answer as fast as possible. Also, if you happen to have any friends who might also be willing to fill this out please send them the link :)

    submitted by /u/robfoblob
    [link] [comments]

    Hye guys! I am trying to get some feed back on which game I should play next, come vote on the poll!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment