• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Dishonored Low-effort way to get out of Dunwall

    Dishonored Low-effort way to get out of Dunwall


    Low-effort way to get out of Dunwall

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Does 2020 give you Dishonored vibes?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:53 AM PST

    You have the pandemic (the plague), awful leaders (Lord Regent), bad cops (city watch), and a collapsing economy/society. I definitely see a lot of similarities between the game and real life at the moment.

    submitted by /u/Parabellum_3
    [link] [comments]

    The mask doesn't protect you from broken glass, I guess.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Hardest achievements for you guys?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:18 AM PST

    I finally 100% completed Dishonored 2! I played it at launch but it was super buggy and so I kind of dismissed it. But I finally went back through it and have gained a new-found appreciation.

    I was wondering what the hardest achievements for you guys were, personally it took me forever to get Well Funded and Heartbeat Reaper threw me off for a little while because I thought you could use bend time like in Dishonored 1.

    submitted by /u/Flippy4ever
    [link] [comments]

    Found this gem in my records folder

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Remember looking around for some information, hoping to see dishonored getting a vr port of any kind and I found this , which gives me some hope

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Scavenger & Sleep Darts

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Does the scavenger bone charm effect sleep dart pickups?

    submitted by /u/Uncle-Benderman
    [link] [comments]

    Question on the optional paths of the Dust District

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:15 AM PST

    I bought the game when it came out back in 2017 but had to postpone playing it until now so yeah first playtrough. I'm doing a low chaos stealth run and I knocked out Paolo and gave him to the Overseers but now it says that I can exile overseer Byrne too. Does doing this affect the story in any significant way? If I exile him now will it count towards an unsided ending or am I stuck with the overseers now either way?

    submitted by /u/WinterGalaxy441
    [link] [comments]

    I was watching the trailer and noticed that the lord regent in trailer has hair whilst the in game one is bald.What do you think is the reason for this change?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:36 AM PST

    d1 high chaos ending and The Crow (1994)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:54 PM PST

    last week I noticed some similarities between d1's high chaos ending on kingsparrow island and the crow's scene on the rooftop of the church!

    Specifically, with the villain holding Draven's surrogate daughter hostage on the edge of a cathedral roof, in the middle of a storm, as Draven creeps up to them!

    I think the two works have some similar themes in general (doomed love, revenge, corruption, empire in decay, a guy with a crow name), so this echo might be intentional? Intentional or not, I am excited about this lol

    submitted by /u/werewolfing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment