• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Dishonored Eye of the Dead God. (The Dragon’s eye, underground Lancashire UK stone mine [by underground_explorers])

    Dishonored Eye of the Dead God. (The Dragon’s eye, underground Lancashire UK stone mine [by underground_explorers])


    Eye of the Dead God. (The Dragon’s eye, underground Lancashire UK stone mine [by underground_explorers])

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:55 AM PST

    My terrible attempt at a whaler blink animation, let me know what u think (sound)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Slackjaw update

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:31 PM PST

    I posted yesterday about a Slackjaw bug. Welp today I finally got around it! All I had to do was go back a ton of saves and redo the granny rags mission. Honestly, only took me like 2 hours to redo, yet somehow it took me like way mor hours the first time because i wanted to discovered everything. Playing on non-lethal seems to be really easy, even on hard difficulty

    submitted by /u/J_J_Grandville
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Arkane remove demo of Dishonored 2 off steam store?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:57 PM PST

    I notices that demo has own store page removed for some reason but i was able to obtain it by typing command steam://install/[insert game number] into browser and it works perfectly fine maybe few grapichal gliches in back ground during cutscenes but otherwise is bug free exprinece. And is dishonored 2 full game worth picking up? Like what are some cons in game? I really like the feel of combat it makes you feel even more of an badass

    submitted by /u/RetaredFrenchBulldog
    [link] [comments]

    Slackjaw and instant attack

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:56 PM PST

    Ive seen this on several forms from many years ago. So basically I am trying to get the nonlethal award using the slackjaw option as i rescue emily. Problem is the second time I talk to slackjaw, he is instantly hostile. There seems to be bodies that were discovered by the guards from the last time I saw him. Anyway, is there anyway to force the conversation to happen, so that I can give him the safe codes?

    submitted by /u/J_J_Grandville
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to read the books/comics?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Been a long time fan of Dishonored and finally joined this sub! And from here I learned there are books and comics as well. Since there seems to be a fair variety I could use some help on where I need to go to read them all. Is there any place I can order them all from? Or is there a site I should visit for some?

    submitted by /u/Fresh_Pancake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment