• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Dishonored Dishonored skyline oilpainting I got commissioned to make! 🙂

    Dishonored Dishonored skyline oilpainting I got commissioned to make! ��


    Dishonored skyline oilpainting I got commissioned to make! ��

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Started drawing Daud a while back but the more I touch it the worse it gets so now I've just decided it's done

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Just a normal day in Karnaca

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    “Shall we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?”

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Whaler fight animation thing

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Bettwe version of the whaler teleport thing, sorry for the spam

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Mad rant about bonecharms

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:09 AM PST

    I wish they'd add the agility bonecharm to dishonored 2, just for when you play no powers. Maybe make it one you pick up before the good doctor mission. Only because theres that black bonecharm on top of addermire. Rant over 😂

    submitted by /u/KhajiitfromKvatch
    [link] [comments]

    Who I would cast as the outsider in the Dishonored movie.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Curious

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Something that has confused me in Dishonored Doto is in the bank vault, one of them has a golden rose, at first i thought it was a game of thrones easter egg but now i think i looked at it too much xD

    submitted by /u/KhajiitfromKvatch
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough, should I go standard difficulty?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Just curious how tough the game is, Id like to do a stealth/pacifict/whatever it is in this game route. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/nebworb
    [link] [comments]

    Are inputs normally slightly laggy?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Hello there. I'm really new to the dishonored and recently got ps now so I could play both of the games for a cheap price and noticed that my inputs seem a little laggy in the first game. I just started and was wondering if this a problem with the ps now streaming service (you can't download the first unfortunately), or if this was just how the game naturally is.

    submitted by /u/Charlesgraph05
    [link] [comments]

    It seems that this Overseer is fine, even if he did get ambushed by Howlers

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:14 PM PST

    What's something you think will be missing from Dishonored 3?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:12 AM PST

    For me it's definitely the music.

    I adored Daniel Licht, he wrote some of my favorite video game and TV show soundtracks.

    Thinking about another Dishonored game after his passing makes me extremely sad.

    submitted by /u/IBlameMyPlayers
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe a Glitch/Bug?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:47 PM PST

    I saved Captain Curnow from being killed but when I arrived to the Pub, Callista told me he's dead; how can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/ironicallyhector
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 PSA: Major Audio Bugs on Xbox Game Pass for PC

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:25 PM PST

    So, I spent literally weeks driving myself nuts with this shit, and I figured I would post this in case anyone else is ever in the same boat. Literally can't find a post on it online, so I'm taking initiative!

    Dishonored 2 is on Xbox Game Pass for PC. However, they appear to be hosting an extremely old/defective version of the game. It's filled with bugs that, by all accounts, were squashed years ago on other platforms like Steam.

    The most egregious I've seen are game-breaking audio issues, like stuttering/lagging dialogue, sound cutting off if you look away from the source, and music/sound effects just straight up not playing when they're clearly supposed to. (Minstrels in Mission 2, I'm looking at you. You do NOT work as an acapella.)

    After trying every fix under the sun, I finally realised Xbox Game Pass was the problem. This is actually an issue I've discovered with SEVERAL games on Game Pass for PC - including Frostpunk and Hypnospace Outlaw, to name a couple. I'm not sure why, but they seem to be hosting very weird versions of PC games through their service, and they're frequently filled with bugs that are absent from versions distributed via Steam, GOG, etc.

    I bought the game on Steam today and loaded the same save files - absolutely no problems whatsoever. Everything's fine and bug-free, even with the same save. So, if you're in the future (or present!) and stumble upon this post, just take my advice and play a different version. You can always refund it on Steam if it doesn't fix your issue.

    (It probably will, though.)

    submitted by /u/Tyrak
    [link] [comments]

    Finished Dishonored 2 for the first time. These are my thoughts after fanboying Dishonored for more than 5 years.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:38 AM PST

    Just finished Dishonored 2 for the first time. Loved Dishonored, finished it many times (got all endings) and i must say, Dishonored 2 is awful... It's so sad how poorly the game was done. Game constantly forces you to play high chaos due to lack of lamps, street barricades (not even talking about the thing that these are smaller than you so enemies see you every time), not accesible rooftops etc. Some missions only have one entrance (Jindosh mission for sure) which didn't happen in Dishonored 1. Feel like enemies' field of view is some kind of scuffed since they can almost see you when you are behind them (?). Played as Emily and her Blink (Reach) is probably the worst thing about the game, since u don't have free movement as u did with Corvo in first Dishonored. The Reach seemed like you could only pull to something. The story was kinda good tho. Probably gonna hop-on Dishonored so i can play an actual Dishonored game. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

    submitted by /u/S_tate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment