• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Dishonored Uhmmmmm? (Just got back into Dishonored 2 sorry for the bad gameplay)

    Dishonored Uhmmmmm? (Just got back into Dishonored 2 sorry for the bad gameplay)


    Uhmmmmm? (Just got back into Dishonored 2 sorry for the bad gameplay)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Is there a way to knock someone out while in more direct combat

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    I was playing knife if dunwal and I kept getting frustrated about how many people I would kill and I got the high chaos ending but I just wanted to know if there was a way to knock people out without stealth or darts

    submitted by /u/USSThunderMufin
    [link] [comments]

    Arkane Collection physical pre-order on base.com

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    So today I saw this article on base.com (there's also an Xone version): https://www.base.com/buy/product/dishonored-and-prey-the-arkane-collection-ps4/dgc-dishpryacps4.htm

    I can't seem to find any other info on this collection in physical form anywhere. Do you know anything about it?

    I'm willing to buy it but only if it has multilingual support.

    submitted by /u/kennyFF92
    [link] [comments]

    I seem to have done a thing to your legs ma'am.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    High Overseer mission bugged

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Brigmore witches not working

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    So basically brigmore witches won't load. When I click continue it just freezes and sends me back to the Xbox home page. The knife of dunwall and dunwall city trials both work so I'm confused.

    submitted by /u/doctorducc
    [link] [comments]

    No Dark Vision

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Does anyone else prefer to play without using dark vision?

    submitted by /u/beanboy0451
    [link] [comments]

    Has input lag been fixed for PS4? Hasn't been addressed for a couple years now.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Last post I saw for it was in 2018, and I would really like to play the game. Wanting to play on a PS4 Pro, but just can't do it with the input lag I experienced years ago when I picked it up. Has it been fixed?

    submitted by /u/Boat_Tank_Commander
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Does anyone think that the art style/graphics is better in Dishonored 1? I haven't played the second game but I have seen pictures, but one looks way more nostalgic somehow. Just a thought.

    Edit: changed graphics to art style/graphics

    submitted by /u/69Mr_Tickle69
    [link] [comments]

    I'm always alert, they don't gotta say it twice

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    How's Dishonored 2 on PC in 2020 ?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    So I bought it for the PS4 early on this year and even after all the patches, the performance wasn't that good, specially at the first/second mission, the frame drops were clearly visible, but now I'm considering picking up the game again for the PC, however I'm really concerned about the performance, I tried a cracked version from 2019-18 and again the performance sucked.. I already have the death of the outsider, and it runs like a charm, 102fps with everything on high. So what do you guys think, is the game better now ?

    submitted by /u/alkalineStrider
    [link] [comments]

    Will the dishonored games get the series x enhancements if you bought the games on Xbox one or are you going to have to buy the collection that’s coming out on series x?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Dishonered Review

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Question, Is the Dishonered series really good? Unfortunately, I don't own Dishonered 2 for my Xbox One and i wish i did have it, but i just wanna know other peoples opinions on the game before i get it? i'm kinda short on money at the moment but i wanted to see the reviews on it before i save up money and purchase it, thanks.

    submitted by /u/rac-attack
    [link] [comments]

    Music Box Overseer Enemies First Appearance

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Do any of you guys know the first mission that the music box overseer enemies appear in in the original Dishonored?

    submitted by /u/feetbruh0
    [link] [comments]

    Do you actually like getting shadow kill?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I personally never get shadow kill. It just feels better actually being able to see the destruction you caused

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/doctorducc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment