• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Dishonored How did Gristol, Morley, and Tyvia react to Delilah's declaration of being Empress?

    Dishonored How did Gristol, Morley, and Tyvia react to Delilah's declaration of being Empress?


    How did Gristol, Morley, and Tyvia react to Delilah's declaration of being Empress?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Were they gearing up for civil war? canonically, Emily was the one who saved Corvo, and so the dukes and nobles knew their original empress was still alive.

    submitted by /u/gameguy8888
    [link] [comments]

    When you fully upgrade corvo's pistol

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:05 PM PST

    After 2 very long playthroughs (and 1 somewhat quick FnS) I finally managed to 100% dishonored 2! thanks to this sub for answering basically every question I googled ��❤

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Dishonored 2 Unauthorized Collector's Edition with velvet lined steelcase storage

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Did Martin, Pendleton, and Havelock know about Corvo's powers?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    I remember thinking to myself that if I knew a man who can kill the most powerful men in an empire unscathed then the thought of betrayal would be suicide. Did those three know about Corvo's powers? Corvo could have had poison immunity for all they knew.

    submitted by /u/gameguy8888
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a bit worried about Arkane

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Right so Dishonored was a success but I've heard that Dishonored 2 and Prey were considered disappointments sales wise. Immersive Sims have never really sold all that well so I'm wondering how much longer Arkane will continue to do them. Maybe Microsoft buying Bethesda can be good for Arkane but I don't really know. I didn't really have a point with my post I'm just sort of venting. Anyone feel the same?

    submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedRain6522
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 challenge

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Hello people, I need some help from the experts

    So, me and a friend are thinking about doing a challenge playthough, where one of us has to play the whole game high chaos, while the other has to play low chaos, and who finishes first, win. We're trying to make some rules to make the challenge fair, because the low chaos playthough will take more time, but some rules are more dificult to manage than others.

    What we came up until now:

    • for the low chaos playthrough, the person must finish every mission with the ghost and the clean hands mark (not being detected and not being seen);
    • to make things fair, in high chaos we thought one of the rules should be that person has to kill every enemy on the map (basically as time consuming as doing the side missions for the main targets non-lethal take down);
    • we each get a margin of error, ex: high chaos can let 10% of the enemies alive, low chaos can have 1 or 2 missions where they were detected a couple times (this rule is not set yet)

    Basically those are the basic guidelines. Are those rules fair? Any tips or suggestion on how to improve the challenge? Any input is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/skullaccio
    [link] [comments]

    That's what I thought.....

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:41 AM PST

    Why I can't get myself to finish death of the outsider

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I've owned this game for more than 2 years now and I can't get myself to finish it, here is why:

    1. Most importantly is performance. Damn I made this game look worse than dishonored 1 now and it still doesn't hold a constant 144Hz. With a crappy 144Hz monitor like mine that doesn't have g-sync it's very uncomfortable to play on that unconstant fps. The worst part is that I have a quite decent PC.
    2. I felt that on dishonored 1 and 2 having my hands tied to the world building made the game always feel risky and made me motivated to always take the best approach where I wouldn't kill absolutely anyone. On DOTO you can just go guns blazing and slash everyone and the world doesn't respond, thus making it feel shallow.
    3. I didn't like the new powers. They feel slow and clunky to me. I liked far reach a lot. It made gameplay fast as fuck and added some additional mechanics to blink. This power alone is the reason why I love maining pathfinder on apex legends btw. The new power is a blink with less reach or it requires you to preplan shit and has a limited range for the roll back so I got turned off by it.
    4. Wtf is wrong with the NG+? it feels more like a NG- from what I read.

    TL;DR: I wanted more of Dishonored 2 but got frustrated.

    submitted by /u/ArialCCAA
    [link] [comments]

    Clockwork collector and Silence achivement on same playthrough?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:18 AM PST

    I just took Kirin out but didnt get the silence ach? You get it after finishing mission? Also can I do clockwork collector now since Kirin is out and wont notice me destroying soldiers? Or does it ruin the silence ach?

    submitted by /u/block_ed
    [link] [comments]

    I just did my first low chaos mission in the first game and I'm confused about the last mission

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:58 PM PST

    At the end Martin and Pendleton are dead in the room with Havelock but I remember having to hunt them down before. Does chaos level change this?

    submitted by /u/H4ZRD_RS
    [link] [comments]

    Is it known what the ISS part of the ISS Jesamine stands for?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Which powers to buy and upgrade for non-lethal Emily?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:14 PM PST

    So, I'm playing through dishonored 2 for the first time as Emily. I'm going non lethal the first go and I want to know which powers I should buy and upgrade to help make my life in Dishonored easier?

    submitted by /u/OneAndOnlySlack
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment