• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Dishonored Now that love this game and am playing 2 right now I wanted to share a clip of my first time playing 1, I umm... freaked out after I broke the glass and launched myself

    Dishonored Now that love this game and am playing 2 right now I wanted to share a clip of my first time playing 1, I umm... freaked out after I broke the glass and launched myself


    Now that love this game and am playing 2 right now I wanted to share a clip of my first time playing 1, I umm... freaked out after I broke the glass and launched myself

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:43 AM PST

    POV: you accidentally find a ghost, clean hands player on your daily patrols

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:33 AM PST

    I guess this is what I deserve for trying to scare the dude taking a leek of the Dunwall lighhouse.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Who do you think should be the protagonist on Dishonored 3?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:38 AM PST

    I'd love to play as the outsider travelling across the isles hunting down the cult members that done him wrong. Maybe 20 years in the future with a grandpa Corvo as an NPC. Maybe even flashback levels of the outsider's experience centuries before Dishonored 1.

    submitted by /u/gameguy8888
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 Survivor | Round 2

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:24 AM PST

    And so we have our first victim! The Flooded District was eliminated with 22.8% of the vote. Can't say I'm too surprised that it was so much of the community's least favorite, though I personally didn't vote for it. It was a very close call so I have a good idea of what will be eliminated next, though I don't want to spoil it in case opinions suddenly change.

    I actually quite enjoyed the Flooded District, it's got so many hidden details and I still feel like I discover something new every playthrough, I really enjoyed finding the Safe Haven side mission in one of my recent low chaos runs, somehow I never noticed it!

    Interestingly, only one mission didn't receive a single vote. Can you guess what it is?

    So now we're down to 8 missions:

    VOTE HERE


    How it works

    Each round, you vote for your LEAST favorite Dishonored mission from the options available. After 48 hours I'll close voting, and eliminate the most voted mission, then we'll go again with the remaining 8 missions, voting for least favorite each time, until only 1 remains and is crowned the community's favorite mission in Dishonored 1.


    Missions still standing:

    • Dishonored
    • High Overseer Campbell
    • House of Pleasure
    • The Royal Physician
    • Lady Boyle's Last Party
    • Return to the Tower
    • The Loyalists
    • The Light at the End

    Eliminated missions:

    • The Flooded District, 22.8%
    submitted by /u/-Raid-
    [link] [comments]

    Getting seen and replaying the game

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Ok so I finished Dishonored 1 and both of it's storytelling DLC's and now I want to "Fix my mistakes" by which I mean doing Ghost run because I was seen in a few missions and I'm wondering if I have to do it on new save or if I can use the missions tab and replay the game from first mission onward [basically like new game+]. All I know is that I can't replay certain missions to get that achivement but I'm not sure if replaying from 1st mission would work

    submitted by /u/Shrekdidnothingwrong
    [link] [comments]

    I learned just now that Megan Foster can kill you with the Dreadful Whale’s dinghy when she picks you up after missions.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:22 PM PST

    You know what would be better than sex?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:56 AM PST

    Dishonored in VR.

    I recently got a VR headset, and lemme tell you, playing any of the Dishonored games in VR would be fucking sick!

    submitted by /u/Dimentive
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment