• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Dishonored I Can’t wait to play my first Dishonored game I’m so Excited!

    Dishonored I Can’t wait to play my first Dishonored game I’m so Excited!


    I Can’t wait to play my first Dishonored game I’m so Excited!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:21 AM PST

    The One True Way to Play

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Thomas Appreciation Post

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:57 PM PST

    What is happening?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:20 AM PST

    The game decided that I actually don't have stop time anymore

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:26 PM PST

    I'm replaying the first game and I'm in the room with Daud and I was going to stop time, steal his pouch and key, then leave. I did but got detected right after so I reloaded and tried again, only it used slow time instead and that's all it'll do now

    submitted by /u/H4ZRD_RS
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Dishonored 1 artwork to put up on my wall

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Can anyone link me some high quality art/concept art from dishonored 1 ?

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/PlutoTuer
    [link] [comments]

    The question on everyone's mind after beating Dishonored...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Did they ever gather for Whiskey and Cigars?

    And what did happen last night? Why would he get his own squad after that?

    submitted by /u/joepilled
    [link] [comments]

    Mission + Potions

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:28 PM PST

    After beating Dishonored 2 I was very excited to finally be able to use all the powers available with no care.
    Unfortunately they just give you 1 potion in Mission + mode. Is there any way to get more mana in Mission +

    submitted by /u/CanadaPostProud
    [link] [comments]

    D2 bugged sounds

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:09 PM PST

    It's just me or d2's sounds are a little bugged sometimes? I mean, like when Emily (or corvo) start talking while the soundtrack is playing and then it suddenly stops. Then resumes when they stop talking. Wanted to know if this just happens to me...

    submitted by /u/FacaDelicinha
    [link] [comments]

    Is circle of life trophy bugged? Or does it have to fullfil exact criteria

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:22 AM PST

    I tried doing this in mission+ and I tried different combinations, I used time bend, possessed (in order) hound, rat, fly, fish and human, the trophy didn't pop

    I tried again and did rat fly fish human and then hound and the trophy STILL didn't pop

    Is it cause I am doing it in mission+ ?

    Do u all have any tips as to how to do this part without running out of time?

    submitted by /u/ruchi_rich_
    [link] [comments]

    This randomized Wallpaper on my pc reminds me of Shinderaey Peak.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:34 PM PST

    T-shirt designs that I made :D

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment