• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Dishonored When you're doing a high chaos playthrough

    Dishonored When you're doing a high chaos playthrough


    When you're doing a high chaos playthrough

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:38 AM PST

    I did it! The first game ever I have gotten 100% achievements.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:59 AM PST

    I discovered a weird glitch in the Flooded District that let me float around as if in microgravity.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Dishonored 1 Survivor | Round 1

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:24 AM PST

    So yesterday I made a post about whether people would be interested in doing a survivor style vote to determine the community's favorite Dishonored missions. There seemed to be a good amount of support for it so here it is, round 1!

    How it works

    Each round, you vote for your LEAST favorite Dishonored mission from the options available. I've split it up by game so we're starting with the missions from Dishonored 1, and as it's round 1 every mission is still standing. After a certain amount of time (let's say ~48 hours) I'll close voting, and eliminate the most voted mission, then we'll go again with the remaining 8 missions, voting for least favorite each time, until only 1 remains and is crowned the community's favorite mission in Dishonored 1.

    VOTE HERE

    Let me know if the poll works, I'm still a bit new to this. It will require a gmail address to sign in to minimize brigading, and I've also hidden the results (I think) to prevent bandwagoning.


    Missions still standing:

    • Dishonored
    • High Overseer Campbell
    • House of Pleasure
    • The Royal Physician
    • Lady Boyle's Last Party
    • Return to the Tower
    • The Flooded District
    • The Loyalists
    • The Light at the End

    Eliminated missions:

    • None
    submitted by /u/-Raid-
    [link] [comments]

    (c" ತ,_ತ)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Did Emily know that Corvo was her father in D1?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:59 PM PST

    What about Aefen Fall?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:14 AM PST

    looks promising huh?

    submitted by /u/phunk8
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently the pandemic has progressed one step closer to full dishonored.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:24 PM PST

    I’m going for the best possible ending, should I exile Paolo and Byrne, or just completely ignore their fight?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:43 PM PST

    I'm not entirely sure how either kicking them both out or ignoring both impacts the ending, I know there's differences when you get rid of just one but not the other. I'm planning on saving Stilton (I'm not even sure their conflict is relevant if Stilton is saved) and having Corvo replace the duke

    submitted by /u/XxRocky88xX
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Festival for the Souls of Dead Whales Day!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment