• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    Dishonored The street leading to Kaldwin's Bridge

    Dishonored The street leading to Kaldwin's Bridge


    The street leading to Kaldwin's Bridge

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Would anyone be interested in doing a 'survivor' type vote to work out the community's favorite missions in each game/DLC?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:15 AM PST

    I've always been fascinated about what this sub's favorite missions might be, since there's usually quite diverse opinions. So in the interest of finding out what those levels missions might be, would people be interested in doing a 'survivor style' vote to determine this sub's favorite mission in each game?

    What I mean by survivor style is each round you'd vote for your least favorite mission, and the mission with the most votes gets eliminated before we proceed to the next round. The reason I'd choose this over just a flat out vote is I feel it allows for better ranking, since the community's second favorite mission might be different very different depending on whether you could only choose one option or have multiple rounds to decide.

    Voting happens until we get just one mission left which will be crowned the winner. I'd probably divide this up by game/DLC, so have a different poll for Dishonored 1, its DLC (combining KOD and TBW), Dishonored 2, and DOTO, starting with Dishonored 1. Then we could hold a 'best of the best' between the final four to work out the community's favorite mission across all the games.

    So if people are interested I guess just express that interest here and I can set up a poll. I'd probably post it every other day to give people enough time to vote, so if that would start to look like spam mods then please let me know. I'd do it using google forms as well so you'd need a gmail address to sign in but this prevents brigade voting and the like.

    Also if there is enough interest and we do start with Dishonored 1 missions first, would you prefer if there was a separate option for Light at the End in high chaos and low chaos? Since I feel like there are enough differences in atmosphere and how the mission is played in each. I'd also exclude the prologue type missions like Returning Home, Choosing Your Mark, etc. So it would just be missions 1-9 in Dishonored 1 for example, with potentially two options for Light at the End.

    EDIT: looks like a good amount of support for this, I'll set up the first poll for tomorrow!

    submitted by /u/-Raid-
    [link] [comments]

    I try doing a non-lethal playthrough and THIS is the thanks I get.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Nest keepers be like

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Should we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Can you get to this area? If not then why is it blue? Couldn't find any info at all by googling it

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Probably has been seen before but I just discovered you can get out of bounds in the Art Dealers Apartment.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Eat, drink, play: the recipe for memorable food in video games (Sophie Mallinson of Arkane)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Has anyone seen this glitch before i tried reinstalling but it is still there any advice would help

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Who to chose

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    You guys absolutely blew up my past questions, now I'm letting you decide who to play with first

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/peacekeeper40
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever beat Dishonored 1 Ghost/No Kills without save cheesing it?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Just picked up the second game and Death of the Outsider, decided to go through the first one again as a refresher. I told myself before ever starting that I would play on Very Hard, kill nobody, be seen by nobody, and most of all I wouldn't save cheese to accomplish it. Well, the first three goals are going great relatively speaking, but the last goal.. not so much. I have no idea how someone can make it through this gauntlet without save cheesing. There are moments where I save after every knock out, when things are particularly tense. Is it just a matter of memorizing the levels down to the detail?

    submitted by /u/CorruptionIMC
    [link] [comments]

    A corvo attano's mask inspired drawing I work with. (i will maby share updates later)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:32 AM PST

    How many of those guards ended up getting their own squads after whatever happened last night?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Just beat Dishonored for the first time today, was totally blown away by it, but I can't help but wonder how squads are allocated in the Dunwall guard. I was hoping someone could shed some light on this.

    submitted by /u/zachsmiscstuff
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:57 PM PST

    I started my first pacifist run in the first game today. Boy do I regret that. Its so much more difficult than the second game. I managed to brand Campbell but still killed half the overseers in the building. Some advice would help please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/Mike_Grugowski
    [link] [comments]

    I couldn't find Dishonored merch that I wanted, so I got creative during quarantine.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:09 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment