• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    Dishonored Is dishonored 2 worth it in 2020 (almost 2021)

    Dishonored Is dishonored 2 worth it in 2020 (almost 2021)


    Is dishonored 2 worth it in 2020 (almost 2021)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Should I buy it?

    submitted by /u/peacekeeper40
    [link] [comments]

    Tattoo help

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:24 PM PST

    Hey guys! So as the title suggests, I'm wanting a Dishonored tattoo. But; I don't want to get the outsider mark because it seems like everyone has it. I really want to get an outline of corvos mask. Does anyone have a good link or image of a simplistic/ line drawing of the mask? I can't find anything decent.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Pav961
    [link] [comments]

    Are some notes/books not logged/not collectible? (Dishonored 2)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Having a blast with the game. It's really incredible, I'll always remember it. Title says it all, I tried researching this but can't seem to find anything, wondering if it's a bug. Thanks

    submitted by /u/space_SPAAACE
    [link] [comments]

    Arcane Studios made mistakes in Dishonored 2

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:04 AM PST

    In my opinion the devs did a few mistakes with Dishonored 2:

    1. Killing anyone is evil, produces an higher chaos rating BUT on the same time we can read peoples minds via the heart, so we can differentiate between the good and bad guys.

    Imo it would have been better if killing the bad guys would make the world better and killing the good guys should make the world worse. This way you would feel more encouraged to be the noble, good assassin, man / woman of the people.

    1. Mana regeneration technic is bad, discourages usage of abilities, leads into horting mana and mana elixirs, better:

    The initial regeneration like in Dishonored 2 after an used ability, but 15 seconds after the last used spell mana should regenerate 10 % per 1,5 seconds.

    That would unlock the felt restrictions in using the fun part of this game. Also the mana elixirs would be still useful in stress situations, but mana would be basically infinite this way.

    1. All guards are kind of bad, imo the ratio should be 40 % are very bad, 40 % are in the middle and 20 % of them are idealistically hearted people. So the heart could help finding the rotten apples in the basket. Removing these should help the city becoming healthy again.

    2. Taking an corpse as an host (Corvo ability/spell) should be possible infinitly, only the initial activation of the spell should take mana, but afterwards you should be allowed to be infinitly long in the corpse. Only in higher difficulty the corpse hosting should be finite.

    3. Killing Ashworth, the duke and Shindosh should NOT increase chaos, but the opposite. Morale, also moralistic killing/conviction should lower chaos rating.

    4. Some civilians should be good, roughly 80 % of them, 20 % bad enough so killing them reduces chaos rating.

    This way people would be more engaged with the well being of the people, because you could influence their lives with your actions in a good way.

    1. Good people should act and talk like good people, if chaos rating is low enough civilians should try to help Corvo/Emily.

    What do you think about this list?

    submitted by /u/Zolty47
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge Recommendations

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:57 PM PST

    Hey everyone! I'm a newer youtuber doing mainly Dishonored gameplay challenge videos with a hint of comedy. Anyway, I know some of you have recommended new challenges in my video comments, but I also thought i'd go ahead and make a post here so I can keep a running tally of everyone's suggestions. Appreciate any and all feedback and the channel name is HalfPaw if you are interested. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/haIfpaw
    [link] [comments]

    I beat the game without killing anyone or getting detected and no achievements.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Pretty much the title. I got the two checks on each mission and I worked so hard to do this. I'm on an Xbox 360. I don't know what to do.

    submitted by /u/Scroobly_
    [link] [comments]

    Community's thoughts on Delilah?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:38 PM PST

    This has probably been discussed here before but I've just beaten D2 a few more times - what are the community's thoughts on Delilah? I found her totally uncompelling in D2. I liked her in the Brigmore Witches when it felt like there was something to uncover and she was dangerous but vulnerable. In D2, knowing that I'd already trapped her in a painting forever I literally sighed the first time I saw her. I was just annoyed that this was the best the devs could come up with. Delilah then just became a series of plot conveniences. She's powerful not because they've shown me firsthand but because they said so. If we have to face her again in D3 I'm not playing LOL.. anyway..

    submitted by /u/thefool638
    [link] [comments]

    Question about granny rags.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:34 PM PST

    So when granny rags asks you to bring her a bride and groom in the dlc does bringing her unconscious people kill them? I'm doing a non lethal playthrough.

    submitted by /u/Skully420boy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment