• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Dishonored Loving my new ultra wide wallpaper

    Dishonored Loving my new ultra wide wallpaper


    Loving my new ultra wide wallpaper

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Corvo's portrait by me. Acryl on canvas.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Me solving the Jindosh riddle (colourised)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:07 PM PST

    Replayed the game this time for the platinum trophy ��

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Accidentally turned Granny Rags into a piñata. Maybe the little birdies will get her down!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Got this game very recently and I'm amazed by how good it is. I have never been so hooked on a game before. I'm pretty happy with the "Shadow" and "Mostly Flesh and Steel" achivments.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:39 PM PST

    "The thinkers of the City - they devise new ways to tame the elements."

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Started to draw this awhile back but then my pen’s battery died but it’s supposed to be the Microsoft logo with some of Bethesda’s biggest games in honor of their acquisition. Corvo is chilling in the bottom left

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:35 PM PST

    How to only keep hand out.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:08 PM PST

    So I was messing around in dishonored 2 and I know they patched the original way to just keep your left hand out when your sword is away but somehow I did it the other day and I can't seem to replicate it again. Any idea how?

    submitted by /u/bearbat9
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored challenge

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Hello, I've played dishonored a lot and it's has been the best game I've played in my life. I have all platinum trophy's and collected everything. So I'm going to do a challenge. I'll be playing dishonored 2 on the highest difficulty settings, hard mode, Iron mode, rejecting the outsiders mark, sparing all targets, no kill run, no bonecharms, no upgrades. I've done something similar before but I wanted to make the challenge more difficult. What else could I add to this challenge to increase it's difficulty. I know I didn't add don't be spotted but I would like to keep my sanity. So what should I add?

    submitted by /u/A-Box-Of-Balloon
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't manage to get all the base game achievements, so here are my DLC achievements

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:21 PM PST

    how old were you when you discovered dishonored?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:17 PM PST

    this might sound funny but i was actually 8 and i discovered it in 2015 on my step-dads xbox 360 i'm currently 13 now and i've been obsessed with all 3 games ever since

    submitted by /u/KylXXn_
    [link] [comments]

    Eureka Done, 20 More to Go

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:02 AM PST

    Eureka Done, 20 More to Go

    https://preview.redd.it/ypujj54ncq361.png?width=432&format=png&auto=webp&s=a4cd03dd9dd7377aafec44de531bdeb07737a2b0

    After sending way too much time on the Jindosh Riddle I finally figure it out after realizing, I HAD IT RIGHT WHEN I FIRST TRIED IT BUT MESSED UP ON WHO HAD THE LAST TWO UNKNOWN HEIRLOOMS. I'm so mad at myself because I solved it in like probably 30-45 ish minutes, but thought I messed the whole thing up so I went and redid everything and made the chart to double check my logic when in fact I was right but put it in wrong (Took me like another hour and a half cause I was being really cautious with my thinking).

    Time to go collect all of the Runes/Bonecharms in the Dust District and complete "Faithful to the Abbey" along the way.

    The logic chart I used to double check my thinking

    submitted by /u/Doc_Hades
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment