• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Dishonored I guess the crash was there to prevent the extinction of the city guards :|. That was a bunch of time wasted, I still had like 6 health and 4 mana elixirs.

    Dishonored I guess the crash was there to prevent the extinction of the city guards :|. That was a bunch of time wasted, I still had like 6 health and 4 mana elixirs.


    I guess the crash was there to prevent the extinction of the city guards :|. That was a bunch of time wasted, I still had like 6 health and 4 mana elixirs.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    I was tryna be a badass by jumping off and attempting to kill a envisioned...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Please help me decide

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:52 AM PST

    I have played dishonored 2 and i absolutely loved it. I saw the complete collection on sale for €24. But buying dishonored 1 and death of the outsider apart is cheaper (€21) I am not 100% sure about it, i really want to play some dishonored again because of how much room for creativity there is. But i think that after i finish them that i wont play them so often anymore. This is why i usually go for open world games. I dont know what i should do. Are dishonored 1 and death of the outsider worth €21? Or can anyone recommend another game that i may like?

    submitted by /u/Appelsappie000
    [link] [comments]

    Hey everyone, I have the Dishonored RPG and I have a group of people ready to play with me as GM. We have one spot open so if yall want to play with us then go ahead and DM me.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:30 PM PST

    A small sketch showing Corvo’s immaculate jaw line

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:45 PM PST

    overseer you alright ?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment