• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Dishonored Overseers be like

    Dishonored Overseers be like


    Overseers be like

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:06 PM PST

    My Dishonored tattoo. Was also inspired by witches' aesthetics

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Quick attempt at importing Corvo's sword into Prey 2017

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Dishonored DLC vs Dishonored 2? Which should I play first

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Hey all, I just finished Dishonored (Great game!) and was wondering what the consensus was on playing the DLC for 1 vs starting up 2? Do the DLC bridge the story from 1 to 2?

    I got the collections on PSN so I have all three games and their DLCs

    Edit: Thanks for all the replies, going to start the DLCs before 2!

    submitted by /u/icatapultdowntown
    [link] [comments]

    Definitely a weird question

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:51 AM PST

    So I'm at the beginning of a Flesh and Steel, no knockouts, ghost run of D1 when I thought of something.

    In the mission to take out High Overseer Campbell, you see two guards comversing on two sides of a wall of light. One throws a rat at the wall of light and it burns up. My question is, can you stop time, go to the other side of the wall of light, rewire it and have the rat not be turned to ashes? With the insane detail in this game, I wouldn't be surprised if there was unique dialogue that went along with it.

    submitted by /u/A_Humble_Knight
    [link] [comments]

    High chaos??

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Hi guys, I'm on my second playthrough of dishonored 2 (my first playthrough was Emily kill everyone run), and this time I wanted to do low chaos lethal (I can never bring myself to attack non lethally lol). Anyways , I'm on the second mission and I got high chaos, but I only killed 2 people. (Avoided everyone else), I killed the nest keeper in the apartment and the black market shopkeeper, since I've never played low chaos before I wanted to ask if any kill automatically means high chaos. Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/Infenaskull
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 attack frame data?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:35 PM PST

    I searched all over but I wasn't able to find any technical stuff about the first game's attack animation data. Like for instance, how long does it take for a guard to activate attack frames on their sword, and what window you have to block for that to be a counter attack.

    I just got very curious suddenly, since though dishonored seems to be pretty generous with the timing

    submitted by /u/ibizan5707
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored song that sounds like 28 days later theme?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:05 PM PST

    I was listening to the theme of 28 days later and it struck me it sounds really alike to a song i swear i heard from dishonored, does anyone know what im talking about or have i started to go insane?
    thanks :)

    submitted by /u/unknownfamale
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment