• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Dishonored bottle flip ft. River Fig Wine

    Dishonored bottle flip ft. River Fig Wine


    bottle flip ft. River Fig Wine

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:41 AM PST

    Just to keep us all up-to-date. William Watson from Alabama, was our wayward Dishonored fan turned domestic terrorist. He has now been arrested.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Emily using Far Reach to grab onto the ledge directly in front of her like

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:39 PM PST

    Ive been thinking about dishonored a lot lately so I decided to draw an overseer. The design is so iconic and that's why they're so memorable.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:40 AM PST

    Spoilers. Bye Lord Regent.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Arkane Studios Austin is working on a fantasy game using Unreal Engine 4. (Could be not Dishonored related, but it's Arkane Studio regardless.)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:58 AM PST

    Should we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:08 PM PST

    How many play throughs have you done?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:02 PM PST

    How many many play throughs (of either game) have you done? Just got back into dishonored II and I believe I'm on my 4th-5th play through. Last time I played was about 2-3 years ago, forgot how good this series is. I'm thinking of replaying Dishonored I soon too.

    submitted by /u/Historicalmilitaria
    [link] [comments]

    Jojo reference?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:58 AM PST

    So I'm wondering if the lovers achievement is a Jojo reference. Where you use domino and make one guy kill the other, which also makes him die.

    submitted by /u/Orion7uwu
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost challenge without starting over

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:23 PM PST

    Hello People of the void,

    Recently I've been replaying Dishonored 1 trying to do the clean hand/ghost challenge. The problem is that I got spotted in the Bridge level going to sokolov's. The thug in the celle jumped me and it counted like a détection. I didn't notice until the end and now I have the clean hand challenge but not the ghost. My question is, if I redo this mission only without being spotted, will it count and unlock the achievement? Or do I have to do the whole game Again?

    submitted by /u/Red__system
    [link] [comments]

    Game performance has gotten worse or am I crazy? (Dishonored 2 PC)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:18 PM PST

    I beat this game twice, once upon release, it ran basically perfect. And then in 2018 I replayed it and ran better.

    But now, I have it on my SSD, have my RTX 2070 and holy shit, the load time on start up has gotten significantly worse now (took me 5 mins), and I turned adaptive resolution and frame limiting off and even if I am getting 70-90fps it feels sluggish and slow, like its 20-30fps and there's a terrible stuttering effect at times. I've tried it on 3 of my SSDs and its the same on all of them.

    Is the game tied to an online connectivity that I don't know about that hinders performance, or was there a big update after the New Game+ that I am unaware of that started hurting performance?

    submitted by /u/Bishopnd3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment