• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    Dishonored "A fun day in dunwall" a collection of concept art edited to smile - and hopefully unnerve you

    Dishonored "A fun day in dunwall" a collection of concept art edited to smile - and hopefully unnerve you


    "A fun day in dunwall" a collection of concept art edited to smile - and hopefully unnerve you

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:16 AM PST

    I found Kirin Jindosh's fingers

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    Empress Jessamine by the Pseudo Sokolov, it was harder than anticipated so might redo this one later...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:04 PM PST

    What Emily would look like with her hair down. Love how FaceApp adds in even more realistic features.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    for anyone curious, this is whats in Meagans Room, before the final mission

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Assassin Voice Actor

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:10 PM PST

    Hey guys, I need some answers and some help. I need to know who the Assassin's voice actor is, the one at the start of the flooded district mission. He says the line "that'll be up to Daud" in most amazing growl of a voice. The reason I'm asking is because today while playing rdr2, I'm pretty sure I heard the voice again, and it's gonna drive me mad until I find out if this actor is in both games or not. I've searched on IMDb but to no avail. Any ideas? Thanks

    submitted by /u/dominoeffect290816
    [link] [comments]

    Which game do you think is the best?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:57 PM PST

    Is there any concept art/ fan art of wolfhound puppies?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:05 PM PST

    Wolfhounds have my favorite visual design in the games. Their long snouts and crooked bodies paired with their snarly grins is just a super cool design in my opinion. I think they'd look really adorable and viscous as puppies and I've been dying to know if there's any art of this.

    submitted by /u/Republicandoanything
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting a challenge

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:03 PM PST

    I'm bored and wanting to play Dishonored 2 again, but don't feel like looting for 25+ hours. Give me your best bets on what time I can complete the game in, and I'll take a picture of my best time for the run. I'm no speedrunner, but I'm confident I can beat the game fairly quickly.

    submitted by /u/Dantegram
    [link] [comments]

    Always something new

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Every time I play this game I learn something new. You can possess Piero when he's spying through the keyhole and make him walk into the bathroom where Calista is taking her bath. This will cause a game over from the Loyalist Conspiracy dissolving due to irreconcilable hostilities.

    submitted by /u/f3rr3tf3v3r
    [link] [comments]

    "Why do you like Shadow Walk so much?"

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:20 PM PST

    Are Dishonored 2's sound files moddable?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:30 AM PST

    Since I've got my head in the gutter, to me the void whisper of Far Reach sounds like someone faintly asking for "Schwanz" (german for "tail" and euphemism for penis). It's becoming kind of annoying and I wish there was a way to swap this sound effect out for that of Corvo's Blink, or just flat out remove it.

    submitted by /u/Chris_7941
    [link] [comments]

    Guards scared/reacting to a massacre with fear

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:19 PM PST

    Was bored so choked out everyone in the Grand Palace

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    Do certain actions lower your chaos score? How evil do you have to be for the bad ending?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:45 PM PST

    Spoiler cause I'll bring a few examples that might give away parts of the story.

    Hi! I just was curious if certain actions like broadcasting the lord-regent's confession lowers your chaos rating.

    During the first few missions I killed a lot of people, like 50-60 enemies and like 3 civs (I wasn't sure if I wanted to try and get the bad ending/just wasn't that good at stealth and the civilians were honest mistakes) and from the very beginning I had a high chaos score, but after the broadcast I had a low chaos rating. I got better and stealth and evasion seemed to be a good tactic, so over time I was hunting less for kills, but it's not like I stopped killing after that. I still cross-bowed/stabbed a few guards/assasins and slayed weepers and the only 2 people I did spare were the lord-regent and Daud and in total I think I choked out 7-9 people at most.

    Edit: oh yeah and used the non-lethal pylon setting

    I guess what I'm trying to ask is how evil do you have to be for the bad ending? Is it a road to hell is paved with good with good intentions type of situation or do you have to be bloodthirsty maniac for it? I wasn't in my opinion over the top brutal but I wasn't no saint either.

    Sorry if this question has been asked before, I tried searching for if the broadcast lowered your score and how careful you had to be for the good ending but I only found discussions about the 2 endings.

    Thank you if you read through this mess of a question

    submitted by /u/CaptainBuckethead
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment