• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Dishonored Umm...

    Dishonored Umm...


    Umm...

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    A StealthGamerBR edit thing I did, I'm new to editing and am just wondering if this is a good start. Also sorry for the huge ass watermark I had no idea it'd be that big.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:06 PM PST

    Does anyone else think that D2's graphics are severely underrated?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:26 AM PST

    I mean, the game looks gorgeous, both from an art direction and a graphical perspective. It didn't look impressive first time I saw it, but when I started playing they started to shine and really helped me to get immersed in the game. I feel, however, that that's not how the general audiences percieve the game. Coul it be because it is stylized? Or because it is poorly optimized? Or am I just too enthusiastic? By the way, I don't think that the art direction itself is underrated, I'm really talking graphics here.

    submitted by /u/Cyber_Cactus
    [link] [comments]

    Toonme turned me into the fourth pendleton brother

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Does killing hellhounds/watchdogs count towards high chaos?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:53 AM PST

    Jessamine

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    There is something i never really understood in the first game.How come nobody questioned Jessamine about Emily,like whos her father.How come nobody ever shamed her for it, i mean the world in dishonored is supposed to resemble victorian era and as far as i know birthing a child out of wedlock in that time was a great shame

    submitted by /u/Disastrous-Shallot-5
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:19 AM PST

    Why is Emily's title "Emily Kaldwin the first"? so wouldn't that mean that her mother would have been Jessamine Kaldwin the first?

    submitted by /u/dylan_wants_pasta
    [link] [comments]

    Guards reaction to a massacre

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:56 PM PST

    Guards reaction to a massacre

    During lockdown I got really bored and started playing around with the guards after rage killing some of them.

    The results are quite hilarious, this should've been in the first game.

    https://reddit.com/link/ky63al/video/9lh096mjtkb61/player

    https://preview.redd.it/5adlnpw8tkb61.jpg?width=1271&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6464be32baff8ed8c1fe399434994a7b936c0633

    submitted by /u/mehimdumb_7t
    [link] [comments]

    Just one question

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:02 AM PST

    Why is the game so hard? Like seriously I usually play games on hard mode (bc I like the challenge) but I had to switch from hard to normal in this game and it made no difference (I play dishonored 2 btw). The game is constantly telling me that there's multiple ways to get through an area and if it's too hard I'm probably going the wrong way but almost every time I try to stealth they see me from a mile away and I aggro every guard in the vicinity. Just wondering if this is normal or I just suck at this game. thx sm for reading this :)

    submitted by /u/CobbleCorn69
    [link] [comments]

    A question for Dishonored by a eventually new player?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:35 PM PST

    So I've been looking at Dishonored for a while and everything seems great but I'm wondering about the free roam, what kind of side quests are there and does "side activities exist"? Can you for example walk in to a bar and have drink or just be there?

    submitted by /u/Shreksrage
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get upgrades after the flooded district

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    I'm on my second play though and going for platinum but I need upgrades for a lot of that hoe do I get them now I have a flooded district save but I've beaten the second run now what do I do

    submitted by /u/alsuperhero1
    [link] [comments]

    I was bored... so did this

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Unsolicited frame drops in Dishonored 2

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:53 PM PST

    I'm about halfway through my run of the Royal Conservatory Level (mission 5), and have just started experiences massive frame drops every few moments, making the level largely unplayable. I usually average around 70-110 fps on max settings and haven't experienced any drops of this kind in any other level or game which makes it extra confusing.

    My rig - for reference

    Rx 5700 XT

    Ryzen 7 2700X

    16 GB 3200 mhz RAM

    Is this an issue with drivers possibly? or is something else occuring?

    I have V-sync disabled btw and frame cap set to unlimited

    submitted by /u/Markarenn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment