• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Dishonored I always knew there was something there, anyone else ever noticed?

    Dishonored I always knew there was something there, anyone else ever noticed?


    I always knew there was something there, anyone else ever noticed?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:23 AM PST

    Don't know how this Montage Idea turned into a speed run but here I am again... May I present Dishonored 1: The Knife of Dun.... Zzzzzzzz.....

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:29 AM PST

    D2 allows for many creative ways to deal with enemies non-lethally

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:52 AM PST

    I Only just bought this game 2 weeks ago and this is my second play through, absolutely love it.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    (Audio on) Dishonored 2 guards reassuring scared guards

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Is dishonored available to play on any game streaming services?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:54 PM PST

    I've moved to live with my dad so I don't have access to a pc anymore and can't play dishonored 😭😭 I play it all the time and miss it, I have it on Xbox 360 but it's not the same.

    I'm trying a free trial of stadia the google game streaming service and it's so cool I can't believe you can play games on the internet like that, but they don't have dishonored :(

    Are there any game streaming platforms that do have it? Stadia games are so expensive but I would pay a lot to stream play dishonored.

    submitted by /u/realitymagic
    [link] [comments]

    This unexpected jumpscare caused me to almost drop my controller, I hit the melee button fumbling to keep it in my hand

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:07 AM PST

    Save files and Mission+ on PS5

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Is there a way to recover save files?

    I was playing mission 6, but before going into mission 7 I decided to try Mission+....now that I've opened the game again I've found out that the game has deleted ALL my saves (not only the auto-save and quick save, but the manual ones too) and replaced them with 1 mission+ save...is there a way to recover my mission 7 save? Am I doomed to start again from mission 1?

    submitted by /u/115128
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m curious if anyone could give me information about what is posted below.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:30 AM PST

    So in death of the outsider when your at the end are all those spirits beside Daud others who have had the mark if so does that mean it's like a deal with the devil or something. Because this is puzzling me.

    submitted by /u/CrazyGuyWithAOwlMask
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 Xbox One, Blurry Graphics

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:50 PM PST

    Recently decided to play this series again, stared with Dishonored DE, that game looks amazing, finished it and have come back to Dishonored 2 and holy crap it's so god damn blurry in comparison to DE the graphics are so bad is their anyway to fix this ?

    submitted by /u/I-Emerge-I
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment