• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Dishonored I feel like this happened to us all

    Dishonored I feel like this happened to us all


    I feel like this happened to us all

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:11 PM PST

    This is the best I could do, but here's a Lego Corvo. :)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:29 AM PST

    Took me forever to time this right ��

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:55 AM PST

    void rock��������

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Playing Dishonored like its DOOM

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:23 AM PST

    I appreciate everyone else has probably already done this and it took me an hour but I solved the Jindosh riddle!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Sokolov the Milk Man, in a certain point of view requested by u/GingerOverseer

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:24 AM PST

    I did a thing

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:47 PM PST

    Does it count as being seen if it's by the clockwork soldiers

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:55 PM PST

    Question

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:57 PM PST

    Seeing as Google isn't going to give me a great answer, I figured I'd turn to the fan base,what exactly is Dishonored about, how should I play it if I were to purchase it? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DOOMslayer2021
    [link] [comments]

    Some ideas for a dishonered 3

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:43 PM PST

    So I had a few ideas for a potential Dishonored 3 set a year or so after the events of dishonered 2 and DOTO.

    You play as one of the envisioned cultists and since the death\ disappearance of the outsider the void has started "calling to you" using its unknowable cosmic force it gifts you with powers and you hear a whispering that the "void needs an avatar" and the game is about finding the void a new outsider. Since this game would be heavily pro outsider the main enemies would probably be the overseers

    It could feature new abilities like shimmer \cloud which covers you in a strange effect that makes you somewhat invisible at distances though it costs mana drain while it's active. Its upgraded forms could allow you to target a body (to help avoid detection) slow down the mana drain or make the invisibility stronger at closer range .

    Void eye, Basically you can open a part of the void in order to find alternative paths (like the final mission of DOTO)

    Freeze. Basically freezes an enemy for a few seconds. They don't know they were frozen . If their seen frozen it causes an alert to be raised

    A passive ability called pain drain which helps restore health and mana then you inflict more drastic damage on enemies.

    And a new gadget that's basically an alarm clock mixed with a stun mine \lethal mine . You throw it like a granade and it rings for a few seconds. When someone goes to investigate it silently activates and takes them out .

    I just wanna know what people think of my ideas and if I'm really lucky a Dishonored Dev might see them and find at least one of my ideas worthy

    submitted by /u/lordodin92
    [link] [comments]

    Update: I completed my blink and dark vision only game

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:18 AM PST

    I fucking love this game

    submitted by /u/pineapplecock24
    [link] [comments]

    [Potential Spoilers] One idea for if there was a Dishonored 3

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:14 PM PST

    I was thinking, if a game in a similar style were to exist, and you played a character we already know (there's every chance it'd be a whole new cast of course) then the Player could play Vera Moray aka Granny Rags.

    Storyline could cover her early casting out from Society. Maybe start with her leaving Addermire Institute, and of course she's betrayed by the upper class casting her out, Overseers might hunt her. At one point maybe it even makes the player kill her husband, and the game could culminate in that or even her making the cameo that renders her almost invincible. I even though about Powers Powers!

    Blink: Granny would obviously get blink. I thought she could tap the button for normal blink or hold it down and get something similar to DotO Foresight. Timed movement in frozen time, immediately blinking to wherever she was when the time ran out/the button is released. This works with the devs explanation that well trained blink-ers can change direction mid blink, and make it a bit different. She could also gain that windblast like thing she does in D1, so if she's in combat she'll through back enemies when she blinks

    Devouring Swarm: Pretty self explanatory. She's summon rats, it's how granny works.

    Fog Caller: She can summon a cloud of fog, I imagine that enemies would be unable to see it but the player would see a translucent mist. Good for escaping and hiding

    Blindsight: Similar to a Darkvision/Voidgaze. I imagine this one is heavily sound based, so its not so much seeing people, as the sounds they make. I imagine looking in the direction of a marked noise would amplify it while this was active. Basically it'd light up the legs of walking people, and the heads of speaking people, even through walls. Since runes and bonecharms "sing" it'd be perfect as a voidgaze/heart whalebone locater

    Enhancements! Dark Scrimshaw/Bonecharm Crafting: Similar to Dishonored 2's bonecharm crafting system, works for granny well

    Rat Whispers: Granny can speak to/listen to rats as with Billie in DotO, and this ability might also prevent them from attacking her in swarms.

    Escape: When granny is killed, she dissolves into a swarm of rats. The player can control the swarm, and attacking people/eating corpses regenerates her health. if it hits a certain level, half or full, she reforms as granny. If not, she returns to an outsider shrine she recently visited. She might actually die the next time, and could perhaps prevent this by placing 2 Runes at the shrine

    She'd need more abilities, but those are the ones off the top of my head that would definitely make sense. Arcane Bond for the Interrogator could be a thing, but seems like for the game it probably wouldn't come up so maybe better to avoid that one. Who knows.

    submitted by /u/Nipie42
    [link] [comments]

    Climbing Dunwall Tower in DH2 last mission without actually going in the palace?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:31 AM PST

    I once saw a video here getting thru Stage 9/Death to the Empress using only Far Reach and kept teleporting till he eventually reached the throne room thru the palace rooftop/outer garden and all within 3 mins if I recall. Can't find anything like it on youtube and can't seem to find that post again.

    Any tips on how to do it? Currently dunno how to climb the tower on the witch garden/Jessamine's grave area

    submitted by /u/BalfonheimHoe
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite way to kill the inventor in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:48 PM PST

    I keep reloading because I can't decide which death would be the most dramatic and satisfying.

    submitted by /u/passepar2t
    [link] [comments]

    Guys do you know the 2nd way to non-lethally eliminate Delilah?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:10 AM PST

    After almost a decade... Goodbye old friends, I'll be back.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Daud but less detailed and with no face

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:48 PM PST

    I’m doing a blink and dark vision only game

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:35 AM PST

    Mainly because my touchpad doesn't work lol

    submitted by /u/pineapplecock24
    [link] [comments]

    This is my first time doing this and I feel so good with myself this is only the first level though

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:49 PM PST

    I know the code for this is 962. Does anyone know how this works as a language, outside of just that code for the mission?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:12 PM PST

    [Spoilers] Why not just kill Delilah?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:29 PM PST

    The non-lethal ending to Dishonored 2 is canon, right? If so, why? Why would Emily/Corvo risk "trapping" Delilah again if she was able to escape the void after being trapped for 15 years? Why not just kill Delilah and be done with it? After all, all of the problems in the 2nd game started because Delilah escaped from the void. Daud could've killed her but instead settled on just trapping her. I'm sure that in the game Emily/Corvo learns of this, so why would they risk keeping Delilah alive again? If it's from Corvo's perspective, I wouldn't understand it at all because IIRC it's canon that he went lethal against the Pendletons and Havelock. Delilah is more dangerous than those two, but he chose to spare her life again? Doesn't make sense.

    submitted by /u/ghostemane44
    [link] [comments]

    So .. This is my little project in which I try to realize this awesome game in VR. So far, everything looks not really amazing like in the original, but I try to get as close to the original game as possible). I just want to share my progress with you)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:17 AM PST

    Who did you like more

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:49 PM PST

    tried to be the steampunk John Wick in no powers mode

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment