• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Dishonored After the awesome support I've gotten for my speed segments, I finally got the balls to do the Dishonored Tribute I've had in my brain for years ... Currently 3 days in :D

    Dishonored After the awesome support I've gotten for my speed segments, I finally got the balls to do the Dishonored Tribute I've had in my brain for years ... Currently 3 days in :D


    After the awesome support I've gotten for my speed segments, I finally got the balls to do the Dishonored Tribute I've had in my brain for years ... Currently 3 days in :D

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:57 AM PST

    The next playthrough after finishing a 'Ghost' 'Clean hands' run be like

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Trying to record some decent Sword fights at the end game... When a level is full of elite units it just straight up breaks high chaos combat... That and trying to trigger some specific execution animations I'm about ready to rip my hair out

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:25 PM PST

    Do you think Corvo would choke out Jessamine with his Thighs? Like come on, canonically he's thicker then a bowl of oatmeal so it could be possible

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:10 AM PST

    Ok, I wanna join the club (Jindosh riddle) - here is my attempt from 2016.. it was successful

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:31 PM PST

    No powers mode rules!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:16 AM PST

    So I just finished my first run through of no powers mode on dishonored 2 and it WAS SO AWESOME!

    I have such a different perspective on the level design as I watch the credits roll. Losing the ability to traverse the levels from point to point using blink/far reach made the stealth moments so much more intense. I felt less like an all powerful wraith demon or magic ninja and more like a supremely crafty infiltrator. I also played the game non-lethally (when I could) so Emily started to feel like this incredibly clever martial artist. It was so exhilarating to drop takedown a guard, sprint to the captain opposite and slide takedown her and finally stand up, spin around, parry the guard swinging for me and choking him out. Walking away like it was nothing. Don't even get me started on the wonders of a fully upgraded stun mine.

    I guess I just wanna throw this post out there as admiration for the developers at Arkane. I don't know many games in which you can take out a central gameplay mechanic and still have an incredible time, playing it utterly different to how you had before.

    Well done Arkane! I can't wait for Deathloop

    submitted by /u/lankeycrisp
    [link] [comments]

    The Bank Job in DotO is an awesome mission!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:36 AM PST

    I recently got DotO on sale after finishing Dishonored 2 back in January, and I've actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would! Idk if it beats DH2, maybe they're on par, but I've really been enjoying using Displace as a power.

    I just completed the Bank Job mission, and it has to be one of the coolest missions I've done, the map is great, there's multiple ways you can enter the bank, the tension is great and I love the amount of sneaking you get to do. What did you guys think of the mission?

    submitted by /u/TheDeenoRheeno
    [link] [comments]

    This Spooked me way more than it should have

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:51 PM PST

    Theory: Seeming as the game runs on the Void Engine, what if entering the void is supposed to mean the character enters the internal files of the game. Would explain all the weird objects floating around and maybe the outsider is a representation of the creators and the powers are extra privileges.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:46 PM PST

    How do the pistols in Dishonored work?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:13 PM PST

    I have been playing Dishonored 1 and I have always loved the design of the City Watch Pistols and how they look like a wheellock but it begs the question of how they work? From the wiki, it says that it uses a miniature whale oil tank, so I'm guessing that the oil is the propellant that shoots the shoot. But I'm stilling wondering how to reload it and how to fire it and such. Maybe I'm overthinking it but I want to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/MercBandit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment