• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Dishonored I mean he kinda was but still.

    Dishonored I mean he kinda was but still.


    I mean he kinda was but still.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Replayed D1 and played the DLC for the first time in preparation for D2, and wow, bravo Arkane

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Hey all, I posted a few weeks back asking what I should play / know before going into Dishonored 2. Based on the recommendations I got, I've since replayed through Dishonored, completing it in High Chaos (originally finished it in Low Chaos shortly after its release). After that I pressed onward to the Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches.

    To elaborate on the events of both of my playthroughs, my first time I tried ghosting the game and taking advantage of the non-lethal assassination methods. The only exception I made to this rule was killing Daud. After all, he was the one who'd killed the Empress and she deserved revenge.

    On my second time through though, I changed up my playstyle and went for the opposite approach: taking out anyone who got in my way. It was arguably a more enjoyable experience, but what I found most interesting was how this changed my attitude towards Daud. When it came time to kill him, I realized that I'd become as cold and ruthless as him, leaving a trail of bodies and destruction in my wake. And for that reason, I choose to spare him. I simply picked his pocket and continued on with the mission.

    Things got even more interesting when I finally arrived at the conclusion of the Brigmore Witches. As I'd played Daud, I slowly stopped taking unnecessary lives and began to avoid combat. By the time it finished, I'd ended in Low Chaos. Because of this, in my final vision of the confrontation between Daud and Corvo, Corvo chose to let Daud live. I couldn't help but feel as if my journey with the first game and the stories of Corvo and Daud came to an immensely satisfying conclusion.

    Overall it was a spectacular experience, and I can't wait to dive into Dishonored 2. And thanks again for recommending the DLC everyone, it was time well-spent.

    submitted by /u/Wispmage
    [link] [comments]

    What would happen if someone marked by The Outsider got turned into a Nest Keeper?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:42 PM PST

    I'm playing through Dishonored 2 for the third time and I'm really enjoying the lore side of things, especially to do with the Void and The Outsider.

    Carving through a bunch of bloodfly nests got me thinking what if Emily/Corvo (or anyone else marked by The Outsider) fell to bloodflies and developed the 'brain damage' which turns people into Nest Keepers?

    Would it nullify their powers? Would The Outsider remove the mark as the bearer was no longer of interest to him? If they retained the mark, how would it affect their powers? Would they become some sort of enhanced nest keeper devoted on spreading and building nests?

    I guess any answers would be just speculation, but in my head they would retain their powers while also taking on the obsession with the bloodflies and their nests. They might cause massive outbreaks which take over whole towns or something. Possibly even the flies they spawn become tainted by the void in some way - maybe this makes them harder to kill or allows them to breed quicker.

    Anyway, interested to read people's thoughts.

    submitted by /u/TheLidgefrid
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this actually sorta fitting for the start of the game?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:36 PM PST

    Do I have to complete all stats and find all collectibles in one go?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:50 PM PST

    This is my first time playing Dishonored, ever. And after I finished the first level I saw mission stats, special actions and possible collectibles that can be found.

    So my question is: if I collected 50% of collectibles, do I need to collect them again in the next replay of this mission, or do I have to get them all at once? Or, can I focus on Ghost run the first time, and then on not killing anyone in the 2nd. Basically do I need to do all objectives from the "stats" screen at once?

    submitted by /u/AndyToskovic
    [link] [comments]

    [D2] So let's see. What was it?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:57 PM PST

    Dishonoured 2, Xbox One, Unlimited Mana Techniques?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:52 PM PST

    So. I have completed this game almost hundreds of times. Challenge? You name it, I've probably done it (excluding breaking any records). I've beaten the game in under 40 minutes, with stealth and ghost. I've beaten the game with stealth and ghost. I have unlocked every bone charm trait, collected enough runes to earn everything (170). I have beaten the game with both Emily and Corvo once (only using their distinct few powers). I have gotten every blueprint, and even went all-out OCD achievement, getting every collectible, blueprint, bone charm, rune, and coin in existence.

    Can I exploit the system to get unlimited Mana. Currently, I use crafted, 4 trait Albino (for white rats), tier 4 gutter feast (to eat said rats), and tier 4 void favour (20% chance not to consume mana).

    I am aware of a glitch in mission 6. I do not know if it was patched or not, but you used to be able to knock out paolo, take his corrupted charm, smash it, kill paolo, and loot the identical charm. This would confuse the game, because you have the charm, even though you just smashed it. A few more steps were involved, but then it was a possibility to duplicate bone charms

    My overall questions: Is this exploit viable on Xbox One? Can I perform it in New Game +, keeping all of my runes, powers, etc? Are there other unlimited Mana exploits? Am I straight, or gay? Are there any other legit better methods to infinite mana other than unlimi-rats?

    I'm merely searching for a fun, sandbox-esque experience in this game. Dishonoured 1 and 2 hold a special place in my heart (not so much DOTO lol), yet I don't have the funds to purchase it on PC, nor purchase a PC capable of running such a beautiful game. Any response would be greatly appreciated. That is, if anyone still reads these posts.

    submitted by /u/TheSpoonfulOfSalt
    [link] [comments]

    I never consciously realized that Corvo's voice actor is the same guy who does Garret in the Thief games

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:00 AM PST

    I have seen so many discussions of how Thief is a huge influence on Dishonored but never seen this mentioned! How did I not realize this!!

    submitted by /u/Wig_Snatcher_69
    [link] [comments]

    Drive-Link with ALL extracted Game Sounds from the Dishonored Game Series?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:59 AM PST

    Has anyone a link with all the extracted game sounds? Dishonored (1) till Dishonored 2? Please share a link! Thanks in advance! Just saw some pieces here and there but no folders on a drive link...

    submitted by /u/DJND90
    [link] [comments]

    So this is what it feels like to be FBI

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:53 AM PST

    Anyone know how to tweak the damage values in dishonored 1

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:51 PM PST

    I want to play the higher difficulty settings so the enemies have higher awareness. Don't like that they become juggernauts though. Anyone find the file that affects Corvo's damage delt per sword swing? Or maybe just decrease enemy HP.

    PS: on the higher difficulties, even a point blank grenade explosion isn't enough to kill guards

    submitted by /u/keepcopingbuddyboyo
    [link] [comments]

    Do I lose the "Mostly flesh and steel" achievement if I use powers and then load a save?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:37 PM PST

    I need to kill 6 people in a second with the crossbow

    submitted by /u/Master470
    [link] [comments]

    Wherein we drop in for an assassination! The way you are supposed to do this part with Alknight

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment