• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Dishonored Lantern flip

    Dishonored Lantern flip


    Lantern flip

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:48 AM PST

    I’ve been playing so much Dishonored recently, so I figured I should probably give two of the coolest character designs in video games a quick sketcheroo

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Aren't you proud of me?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:20 PM PST

    Today I found out about Heroforge, thats the closest I could get to Corvo and Emily there

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:32 AM PST

    So...does this still count as the non-lethal path?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:15 PM PST

    Does Dishonored 2 run well on pc by now?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:07 AM PST

    I got it when it first came out and it ran at like 2 fps.

    I played Death Of The Outsider a few years later and it ran pretty well, at least relative to D2.

    So has the base game been patched yet and how well does it run relative to launch?

    submitted by /u/CKVlade
    [link] [comments]

    Comics and books read order

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:36 AM PST

    When i am supposed to read comics and books from the dishonored universe so i dont spoil myself somehow? I really wanted to start reading the comics but i'm only halfway through dishonored 2

    submitted by /u/EnderaczeQ
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any badass clips of themselves?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:49 AM PST

    Trying to edit a bit and I think it would be cool to get some other clips in other than Stealthgamerbr's and such

    submitted by /u/stonedthinking
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment