• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Dishonored Welcome to the actual void

    Dishonored Welcome to the actual void


    Welcome to the actual void

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    This is the best possible method to run away from a crazed serial killer

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:40 AM PST

    Was one of the last lvls (serkonos grand palace?) in Dishonored 2 based on this area?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:42 PM PST

    In Dishonored, it's good to have Rat Shadows "ON" for maximum experience.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:35 PM PST

    Wearing my Emily buff for date night!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:46 PM PST

    The sheer beauty of Dishonored 2 | every scene is a masterpiece

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:43 PM PST

    Shan Yun top singer (only for Death of the Outsider players)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:37 AM PST

    Can I kill the duke after the switcheroo?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Basically the title.

    I am doing a "medium chaos" playtrough and I was wondering if I would still get the low chaos ending with the dukes double taking his place even if I kill the duke. I'm unsure because If I kill the duke the body double will get scared if I get near him.

    submitted by /u/jks_david
    [link] [comments]

    Any good dishonored fanfiction recommendation ?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:56 PM PST

    I was wondering if there were any fanfics that were considered "classics" in the community.

    If not, could you recommend something that you consider good (and that doesn't have any OC's preferably ) ?

    submitted by /u/Kempell
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon customization

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:31 AM PST

    I would like in Dishonored 3 to get some customization. We already have it in game as corvo has different weapons looks than emily. It would be cool that you could buy new swords at black market or you could find or do some puzzles for. I personally dont like the sword that corvo - emily has but i really like billie's or dauds swords.

    submitted by /u/PaleontologistCool35
    [link] [comments]

    I just got dishonored definitive edition and this happened

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:28 PM PST

    The end of a fantastic experience!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:22 PM PST

    Overseer Campbell Hostile

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:42 PM PST

    Once I enter the meeting chamber where Campbell and Curnow are supposed to meet, they turn hostile as soon as they enter the room and start running around the building. I knocked out every guard beforehand. Is that the reason why they keep turning hostile?

    submitted by /u/CrashMadz
    [link] [comments]

    Does Billie lurk have the mark?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment