• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    Dishonored Making my quick escape... Dishonored 1 will never get old ... Ever! (Excuse the quality)

    Dishonored Making my quick escape... Dishonored 1 will never get old ... Ever! (Excuse the quality)


    Making my quick escape... Dishonored 1 will never get old ... Ever! (Excuse the quality)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Dishonored inspired background for Wallpaper Engine

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 02:26 AM PST

    Presses *F* harder

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:18 AM PST

    I drew Billie (i.e. my favourite Dishonoured protagonist)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Whoosh

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:56 AM PST

    Breanna

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Why is dishonored 1 considered a masterpiece?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:34 AM PST

    For me I can see the gameplay and the sheer amount of ways to progress the events of the game to be astounding. Level design is very good, and the powers are too(though blink can be quite OP). But other than gameplay wise what else do people like about this game? The story seems pretty meh and predictable, thought the lore is kinda interesting I guess. Graphics wise it ain't much. But the artstyle and setting of the game is pretty sick.

    But in the end I just can't really see it as the level of a masterpiece, and to be quite frank the story can be quite forgettable imo. That's why I'm asking what y'all think.

    submitted by /u/Z1U5
    [link] [comments]

    Please, for the love of the outsider, play this game fully immersively.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:52 AM PST

    I recommended this game to my dad (who can hang with the best of us RPG gamers) and he finished it in a few days, he liked it, but failed to see the magic I was talking about with regards to detail and storytelling through the environment.

    I then discovered he played for only one ending, he never used headphones and he had his graphics set to medium on a PC that can play tippy-top tier games, while also using a teeny-tiny screen that would embarrass a dentists waiting room.

    It made me want to gouge out the cold, broken shards of my heart and jam them in my eye sockets.

    Anyway, if you're new or if you've only played through once while not losing yourself in exploration and role playing? Then I implore you, nay - I BEG you to relax comfortably, on a rainy day perhaps, wear headphones, use as high graphics settings as possible (without sacrificing a smooth frame rate) and use a large, wide screen to play. Comfort is key here too as you'll want to be immersed in the world for a few hours.

    I could sit here and explain why, in endless paragraphs, but I recommend just trying it for two levels and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. - the sounds and sights of this game have been hand-sculpted into a masterpiece of immersive sim RPG glory and it kills me inside knowing that some people just think it's a fun little magical murder-romp through a steampunk world. It is - so - much - more.

    submitted by /u/Metaforeman
    [link] [comments]

    Bug on mission 8

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:29 PM PST

    I can't find the duke, I found the double and a note that says he is in his private garden but He isn't there

    submitted by /u/WumpusFromDiscord
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find a video

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Hi. I'm looking for a video i once saw. It was an editing of many leaps (from D1) that gave the impression it was infinite. I thinks there was an electronic music. Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/TheRealDante101
    [link] [comments]

    Character idea: Sasha Kaldwin

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:47 AM PST

    Character name: Sasha Kaldwin

    Bio: Sasha Kaldwin is the daughter of Emily Kaldwin and and a fellow nobleman from court who resembles her mother in appearance with her father's personality along with being the latest Kaldwin to be 'tested' by The Outsider

    Powers: Evil Eye, Void Jump,Prescience, possession, Dark Reach, Doppelgänger, mesmerise and Shadow Walk

    submitted by /u/Ivanhunterjo1991
    [link] [comments]

    You guys probably have better clips, but I thought this one was pretty cool.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Need help with a specific mod

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:37 AM PST

    There's a mod on nexusmods called "full regen". Basically, it allows you to modify an ini file to give yourself a more personalized dishonored experience. You can regenerate health and mana at a slower rate, or a faster rate depending on what you want.

    The trouble I'm running into, is that the modified values I input only apply on the "very hard" difficulty setting. Has anyone else run into this issue? If you have and fixed it, I'd like to know.

    submitted by /u/jerrymiller155
    [link] [comments]

    Re-re-re-remixxxxxx

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:56 PM PST

    When you are doing attempting a non lethal ghost run on your first playthrough and one of your safe body locations turns out it wasn't so safe. This mission was painful, I will have to emotionally recover before I can attempt it again.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 07:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment