• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    Dishonored Remember you can always be sneakier ... somehow

    Dishonored Remember you can always be sneakier ... somehow


    Remember you can always be sneakier ... somehow

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:31 PM PST

    I drew the mark of the outsider, I’m quite proud of it.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:37 AM PST

    Fulfillment

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:33 PM PST

    Got perfect game on all 3 Dishonored games on steam

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:23 PM PST

    100% one of my all time favourite games! Time for whisky and cigars

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:14 AM PST

    10hours for this RNG Dardevil achievement, i can't believe i finally got it

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:45 PM PST

    Major Spoiler in the Dishonored Series!!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:21 PM PST

    Daud killed the Empress.

    submitted by /u/Run1666
    [link] [comments]

    What is Daud’s last name?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:15 PM PST

    I've been a huge Dishonored fan for years but I don't think Daud's second name is ever mentioned. It's like the Obama's second name meme but actually has no last name lmao. In fact, I'm not even sure if Daud is even his real name.

    submitted by /u/little_kid13
    [link] [comments]

    I’d finished the game about 5 times, and I was looking for something new to motivate me to finish the game again...this took...7 months, I think? I’m never going to get Ghost (I’m too bad at remaining unseen), but...I could do this! ����

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:19 PM PST

    What sort of impacts can our actions have in Upper Cyria?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:50 AM PST

    I was replaying the bank job mission in DOTO and started wondering what sort of changes may take place as a consequence of our actions in follow the ink. One that I noticed was the Spector club remains open as long as you have a tattoo, and I never really bothered to screw around there after follow the ink.

    Does anyone happen to have any observations?

    submitted by /u/Jakinator178
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get this bone charm in the good doctor

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:14 AM PST

    Where is the key to rothwilds Office?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:24 AM PST

    I am trying to do a no powers run on the knife of dunwall dlc but I can't find the key

    submitted by /u/monkher
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the game

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:09 PM PST

    What a frustrating experience. Aside from the questionable mechanics like me breaking glass and guards not responding at all even when they are relatively close by the most cancerous part of this game is Emily's Far Reach ability. Fucking trash, garbage, broken, an absolute chore to use. It is so frustrating trying to line this ability up to climb up on ledges or to go to any location really. I've been frustrated trying to use this ability through out the entire game and it seriously negatively affected my experience. Jesus christ, good luck trying to use this ability to make a quick escape. You'll probably end up flying into glass and alerting even more enemies or flying over the platform u want to land on.

    The upgrade for item reaching is near useless because I cant tell if I'm going to be grabbing an item or flying into a group of enemies. Why would I ever risk it? They shoulda made the blue coloring of far reach to green or something indicating that you will pull an item instead of teleporting.

    I know Corvo's abilities are better but my first playthrough was such a shit experience I don't even wanna play the game anymore which is a shame cause I know there is a lot of fun to be had. When I was having fun you can rest assured the Far Reach ability would fuck it up.

    Edit: Also, whether an enemy was 5 feet, 30 feet, a building away, it didnt matter, the voice sounded the same. What an absolute immersion breaker.

    submitted by /u/MeIsJustAnApe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment