• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    Dishonored Still my favorite Dishonored Meme

    Dishonored Still my favorite Dishonored Meme


    Still my favorite Dishonored Meme

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:19 AM PST

    "Flooded District. Hunting Corvo." - my new Dishonored artwork. Acryl on canvas board. The photos of the work in progress are in the end. And thank you for your interest! ��

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:48 AM PST

    Dishonored 3 looking great guys

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    Do you guys think this is one of the old gods before the outsider? There are always statues and paintings of this creature. It's possible

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:36 AM PST

    Dishonored is one of the few games that I can play forever without getting burned out. Just breached the 1000 hour mark on every game

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:01 AM PST

    Je n'avais rien de mieux à faire de ma soirée donc j'ai traduit l'énigme de Jindosh en français.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:59 AM PST

    Au diner, il y avait cinq femmes : Lady Winslow, Docteur Marcolla, Comtesse Contee, Madame Natsiou, et Barone Finch.

    Elles étaient assises en ligne. Elles portaient toutes des couleurs distinctes et [nom] portait un chapeau [couleur] plutôt vieillot. [nom] était assise le plus à gauche, a cote de l'invitée portant un manteau [couleur]. La dame en [couleur] était assise à la gauche de la dame en [couleur]. Je me rappelle de sa robe [couleur] parce qu'elle s'est renversée du [boisson] dessus. La voyageuse de [ville] portait que du [couleur]. Quand une des invitées sortit son [objet] pour s'en vanter, la femme à cote d'elle dit qu'ils étaient mieux à [ville] où cette dernière vivait.

    [nom] montra son précieux [objet], duquel la dame de [ville] se moqua, disant qu'il pâlissait à cote de son [objet]. Quelqu'un d'autre avait sur elle un précieux [objet] et quand elle l'a vu, la visiteuse de [ville] à cote d'elle renversa presque la [boisson] de sa voisine. [nom] leva son verre de [boisson] à cela. La dame de [ville], remplie de [boisson], sauta sur la table et retomba sur l'invitée assise au milieu, ainsi renversant la [boisson] de cette dernière. Pour finir la soirée, [nom] leur conta sa jeunesse passée à [ville].

    Le lendemain, quatre babioles furent trouvées sous la table : [objet] [objet] [objet] [objet].

    Mais à qui appartenait quoi ?

    Source : https://dishonored.fandom.com/wiki/The_Jindosh_Riddle

    submitted by /u/Kempell
    [link] [comments]

    Pile of 52 bodies | The Grand Palace | personal best

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:51 AM PST

    [Spoiler] Anyone else feel bad for trying to complete the "Alvaro and the Abbey" Contract?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:29 AM PST

    I really like Death of the Outsider (Prolly a controversial opinion I'm sure?) and I usually like to complete as much of the game as possible and doing the optional stuff for the added challenge. The contracts in Death of the Outsider are no exception (Plus I also think they contribute to the overall coinage you get by the end of the level? Correct me if I'm wrong), however one of them just kept eating away at me.

    That one being; Alvaro and The Abbey.

    The contract seems kind of straight forward, kill all the overseers and ocular sisters with the exception of Overseer Cardoza and strap him to one of the musical chairs and show him how "Cleansing" those melodies can be.

    But as I was going through this mission and stabbing literally every person I ran into the entire time I had this gnawing sensation telling me "This is wrong, you shouldn't be doing this."

    Dishonored teaches us that sometimes killing isn't always the best option. And that in doing so, are you really changing the world and their opinion of you? Or are you just reinforcing the bias the mob has been fed about you?

    I generally lean towards stealth, and avoid killing as much as possible unless I absolutely have too. Or if I wanna do a high chaos run and maybe get better at combat. Why I don't kill in Dishonored is because the enemies then seem more hurt by your actions. And I don't mean physically, but emotionally.

    To get back on track, as I was going through this mission I kept stopping to ask myself "Is this really worth it?" because in my experience playing dishonored, killing everyone doesn't really help the city.

    Yes, the overseers aren't exactly the best examples of moral superiority but they also have a bit of a point. The Outsider can/has corrupted people, and preys on weakness.

    As much as I dislike religious Zealots, at the same time they are still people. Matter of fact, I overheard a pair of overseers talking about the Ocular sisters and how one of them has never seen them and is curious as to why they're here. Not to mention the Royal Conservatory itself is a prime example of witchcraft gone too far. Especially given the context of the previous game.

    And why am I choosing to kill all the overseers? For a measly bone charm? One that I may or may not use? This isn't really a fault of the game, quite the opposite actually. There's a bit of subtlety to proposition, in which, by doing the contract to get the bone charm you are reaffirming the Abbey of the Everyman's idea that the outsider's influence is corrupting.

    Though I'm curious if anyone else seems to have a hard time completing the contract because of how you have to kill everyone, and might actually feel some real life regret for killing everyone?

    submitted by /u/DexxToress
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the games is the Outsider's backstory revealed in ?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 04:30 PM PST

    So I just finished playing the second dishonoured (on high Chaos) and I was wondering if I missed a shrine or the Outsider's backstory not revealed in this game ?

    There was this one scene with that rock he got killed on, but I'm assuming there must be more, right ?

    Eitherway, I can't wait to play the third game :)

    submitted by /u/Kempell
    [link] [comments]

    No Powers Opinion

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:47 PM PST

    So i just finished a High-Chaos No Powers run, I played it on Hard Mode. And is it just me or was it underwhelmingly easy? Or am i just god-gamer... jk.

    submitted by /u/Lemonade_Boy_07
    [link] [comments]

    HELP, Fps drops in d1 definitive edition, my game runs mostly fine at 130 fps, but for 2-5 seconds after each loding screen i get massive fps drop and stutterig/lag, it shows around 30-60 fps but it feels like its 1-3 fps top for a few seconds,

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    I experienced a creepy glitch in The Bank Job

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:14 AM PST

    When I entered the security booth, I vaporized the guard giving announcements

    For some creepy reason, the guard kept announcing despite him being vaporized

    He even alerted the whole bank to my presence after getting the vault key

    submitted by /u/liroiroque478
    [link] [comments]

    Lady boyle's party and Poe's masquerade

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:39 PM PST

    So is the mission inspired by the poem? It has a couple of similarities certainly. Both involve rich aristocrats partying while poor people die of a plague, just to see death arrive wearing a mask (in this case Corvo). Was that intentional ?

    Sorry for my English, It's not my primary language.

    submitted by /u/EnderaczeQ
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Ghost achievement.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:54 AM PST

    So I am currently attempting to do a Ghost, Clean Hands and Art Dealer run. Is there a way to take out Granny Rags in the Flooded District without alerting/killing her? Its been awhile since I even bothered to do her part of the mission. Any and all tips would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/canann96
    [link] [comments]

    Stenciled on on to my laptop

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:14 PM PST

    Dunwall Trials

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:22 PM PST

    I just recently started playing the Dunwall Trials DLC. My question is for the expert level of the burglar trial (where you're getting the clockwork eggs in the mansion). Try as I might, I cannot get all the loot - I believe I end up 125 away from the maximum of 3500. Also, what's the deal with the figurines? I spent over an hour looking in every nook and cranny all over the house and the grounds, and the most i could find was seven of the sixteen figurines. Are sixteen even available?

    submitted by /u/vantuckymyfoot
    [link] [comments]

    Glitched rune glow, anyone else have this?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:34 AM PST

    https://reddit.com/link/li70dc/video/bkpi9e45c0h61/player

    Hey everyone,

    I was just wondering if this is a known issue on PC? I played a lot on PS4 and you can see the glow from the runes across the map when you have the Heart out. But at least for me they pop in and out, at a relatively close distance even, which is kind of annoying 'cus I don't want to turn on the markers in the options.

    submitted by /u/InternetStranger3000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment