• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Dishonored I made this as a token of friendship for r/ doom is it acceptable or should we befriend a different sub

    Dishonored I made this as a token of friendship for r/ doom is it acceptable or should we befriend a different sub


    I made this as a token of friendship for r/ doom is it acceptable or should we befriend a different sub

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:51 PM PST

    I did it!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:28 PM PST

    "Must have been the wind."

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:30 AM PST

    Who else killed meagan and sokolov for fun in the end? Hehe :)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    124 moveable bodies - Edge of the World (not including the black market guy)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:25 PM PST

    Me after getting Billie's displace

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Inaccessible door in the basement of The Bank Job mission in DotO. It’s to the right as you enter from the sewer entrance. Is it just for show or is there some way to access it? I’ve never seen this model used before anywhere else.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:26 PM PST

    About to jump into Dishonored 2, wondering if I should replay the original first

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:11 PM PST

    Pretty much the title. It's been at least 5 years since I played Dishonored and I'm finally getting around to playing the sequel. I have a pretty vague recollection of the game overall, but remember the plot twist and ending well enough. I also haven't played Death of the Outsider or any of the DLC for the first game. Am I doing myself a disservice by going into Dishonored 2 with a spotty memory of what lead up to it? Or does 2 stand on its own fairly well?

    submitted by /u/Wispmage
    [link] [comments]

    Sayings of the empire?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:01 PM PST

    Has anyone made a list of all the figures of speech in the dishonored games? I'm trying to curb cursing since I feel like I swear too much. Has anyone made a collective list of the sayings in the game?

    submitted by /u/Titanic21369
    [link] [comments]

    Empire Cleaning (High Chaos play through)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Got the platinum trophy recently and now I'm doing another High Chaos play, I have to say some of Emily's lines/ dialogue are insanely good...(hearing some for the first time too)

    "Who has killed more in Karnaca, me or you madam Blood-fly?"

    Damn Girl!!!

    submitted by /u/PrinzXero
    [link] [comments]

    Made foam versions of Corvo and Daud's blades

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:52 PM PST

    Void whales be like...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:18 PM PST

    Is it just me, or is Dishonored 2 unplayable on Xbox One X?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Sorry if this is a repeat post, but I'm a huge fan of D1:DE and just got around to downloading the D2 demo.

    Right away, I was so shocked by the input lag and look acceleration that I had to check my TV to ensure I hadn't toggled some weird setting. For reference, I've never felt this way about another game on this TV.

    Someone in the forums told me to set the Look Mode to Focus (or something rather) and set it to 0, which helped maybe 10%.

    But when the heavy motion blur effect started making me nauseous, I just deleted the demo.

    I'm crushed; I wanted to love this game so much. Is there anything else I can do to ameliorate any of these issues, short of buying a PC?

    submitted by /u/TheButschwacker
    [link] [comments]

    How did Megan foster lose her eye and arm in the first place?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Because in dishonored 2 she begins with her arm and eye missing but due to time travel she never lost them so how did she lose her arm and eye in the first place

    submitted by /u/ness680x
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else kind of attracted to Esma Boyle?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:45 AM PST

    I looked for clues and found out she was the one I was supposed to kill. I talked her into going upstairs for... relations. When she was walking she was talking in her voice about her dirty little secret but she needs it for an advantage and how the protagonist is more her type. It's a shame I had to kill her I'm glad Corvo made the death painless.

    submitted by /u/MysteryMuhammad
    [link] [comments]

    I was thinking why the hell don't they throw the corpses in the wall of light instead of dumping them in the flooded district and spreading the plague

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:23 AM PST

    Shopkeeper had an accident

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:23 AM PST

    2nd playthrough or dlc first?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Just best dishonored 1 for the 1st time. I wanna do a 2nd playthrough where i kill everyone cus i was non lethal the first time, but theres still dlc i could play. Which one should come first?

    submitted by /u/Greyhound53
    [link] [comments]

    Book Recommendation!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:47 PM PST

    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if anyone is looking for a plot with heavy Dishonored vibes I highly recommend the Founders Trilogy by Robert Jackson Bennett

    Only two books out currently, but both solid urban fantasy style romps- very easy to get into and both pretty self-contained stories with a similar mood and heavy magic/engineering plot devices

    submitted by /u/Equality7221
    [link] [comments]

    What The Fuck Is THIS

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment