• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 25, 2021

    Dishonored Clean lines and color on the Corvo piece I'm working on. Hope you all like it!

    Dishonored Clean lines and color on the Corvo piece I'm working on. Hope you all like it!


    Clean lines and color on the Corvo piece I'm working on. Hope you all like it!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Painting of Corvo Attano firing his handgun [OC]

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Every time I walk down the street now, I can't help but think about which buildings, lampposts and other surfaces I can blink or far reach to

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    Thanks, Dishonored.

    submitted by /u/passepar2t
    [link] [comments]

    Will you join me for Whisky and role play tonight?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Entering Addermire the best way I know how

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    This is my new highscore in Back Alley Brawl. I love this challenge, way too much fun!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Who can convert my brother to a dishonored fan

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    He played through a little and liked it but refused to play it anymore what should I do

    submitted by /u/Scootersmugskirt
    [link] [comments]

    If There’s Ever A Dishonored 3...

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    I hope that they allow you to change the weapon in your right hand. Playing through on low chaos, I never used the sword except to cut down blood fly hives. It'd be so cool to pick and choose your dual wield, and they need to add more gadget options and ways of dispatching enemies in lethal and non-lethal ways, because planting a stun mine for the 40th time gets a little old. Why not some sort of rope dart or something to take enemies from heights, or some sort of two way portal that an enemy walks into unknowingly and teleports to your location?

    submitted by /u/Renegade257
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone pls find roseburrow mansion on this map?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    3D Environment Models for Resin Printing

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    3D Environment Models for Resin Printing

    Hello,

    I'm trying to make a tribute to the game, by re-creating some of its models and resin printing them.

    I've already done the mask of Corvo (in D2):

    https://preview.redd.it/r9tfe47od5p61.png?width=538&format=png&auto=webp&s=c1c56ec0c29bffdfbf7f8f7ab8a8bef5ff64592e

    I was wondering if it is at all possible to access the game files in the game so that I can extract the buildings in there and prepare them for resin printing and airbrushing.

    The whole point of the project is to create a life-sized mask and 60-70cm tall Buildings so that I showcase the beauty of the game to people. It will be displayed publicly.

    submitted by /u/MackMasterMimic
    [link] [comments]

    dishonored 1’s racism

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    this is something slight but still seems kind of racist that im happy they fixed as of dishonored 2 and doto.But basically something i noticed is that the only black people in dishonored 1 are thugs.😟

    submitted by /u/KylXXn_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment