• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Dishonored This decanter is sparking an entire Dishonored remodel for my office. To me it looks like it's straight out of the game.

    Dishonored This decanter is sparking an entire Dishonored remodel for my office. To me it looks like it's straight out of the game.


    This decanter is sparking an entire Dishonored remodel for my office. To me it looks like it's straight out of the game.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    A sketch of Billie and the Outsider I made

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Finally I can rest

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    Dishonored 3 idea/What you want to see in the next game?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    I was thinking it would be kind of cool if the next game was set in Pandyssia in a sort of open world environment where you can explore the continent and maybe encounter some non-marked magic practitioners (friendly ones, not the Eyeless or witches from DOTO). I think going to Pandyssia would be a good way to start a new story that might not have the same central idea as the Kaldwin centered storyline.

    How well do you think the current controls and mechanics would transition over to that and do you think they would be able to keep that "Dishonored feel" in an open world environment? Would you want to play a open world Dishonored or would you prefer it be structured the way it is now/some other way entirely?

    Feel free to comment any other things you'd want to see in the next game, I love thinking over what might be next in the Dishonored story 😁

    submitted by /u/void-exx
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the ending of D1's DLC

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    If Daud were to do the non-lethal ending to Delilah in The Brigmore Witches, would that make the events of Dishonored 2 not take place since she wouldn't be dead to be brought back to life?

    submitted by /u/z_derApfel
    [link] [comments]

    Newest tattoo! Second dishonored related piece ��

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    PC Players, you have any optimization tips for Dishonored 2? My PC is really struggling

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I wouldn't say I have a low-end PC, I can actually run Prey just fine, fairly smooth by lowering the image quality a bit. But D2 is giving me major headaches. Some sections are fine but the big set-pieces like the Clockwork Mansion are a nightmare.

    submitted by /u/migsolo
    [link] [comments]

    Dh2 Chaos level?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    So I'm currently at my second play and I'm at jindosh house playing as Emily. The first play I was in low chaos mode and so is these one, but some part of me is wondering if I should kill everyone just for fun. Should I just go around and kill everyone? What do you think?

    submitted by /u/-Gothmog-
    [link] [comments]

    Dh2 a crack in the slab, cant get to dining hall

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    I cant get to the dining hall from the main hall, the door is closed. Does anyone know how to?

    submitted by /u/gamelorr
    [link] [comments]

    Well shit

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    So I'm on the mission where you stab lady boyle, problem is I've stabbed literally every living person in the building except (where I assume the lady boyles are) waverly's room and I need a key to get in. I've briefly looked around the entire building but I can't find it, I might just be a dumbass and I'm missing something obvious but yeehaw..

    If you can tell me where the key is then that'd be neat, if I need to restart then that's kinda sad since I don't have any saves from before going into the mansion/starting my massacre.

    submitted by /u/MrSkobbels
    [link] [comments]

    Who was the best villain part 2 (D1 DLC)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    This one should be pretty obvious

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AcrobaticAmbassador6
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite Villain (D1)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Just finished Dishonored 1 and have started number two, this topic may be done to death but I feel like the game tells me not to play a “kill” playstyle

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    The vibe I'm getting is that I'm only rewarded with a more "optimistic ending" (game's words) if I play low chaos, would appreciate some non spoiler advice on if low or high chaos should matter.

    submitted by /u/buckbeakstan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment