• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Dishonored For anyone interested in the artworks, displate sells those prints on metal

    Dishonored For anyone interested in the artworks, displate sells those prints on metal


    For anyone interested in the artworks, displate sells those prints on metal

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I just spent 4 hrs 20 min on a single map (the good doctor)..

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    I decided to go low chaos after high chaos (Mission 1) as Emily. I explored every nook and cranny, every piece of reading, every collectable, just everything. No detection and no enemy deaths. And it was worth it

    Thx for listening

    submitted by /u/ILoveFreeGlucose
    [link] [comments]

    Got these all at the same time

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    Who did Corvo canonically kill?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    I know he killed the lord in the wolf mask during the duel for Pendalton and I know he kills the assasins at the start of the game but who else did he kill?

    submitted by /u/Bro1212_
    [link] [comments]

    Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    "Outsider's eyes, I'm getting spooked"

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Guess i really punched my way through xD

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    heart

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Anyone else just spend time using the heart to reveal random secrets? I easily get distracted from the main story just going around spamming the heart lol. Sometimes I even use it to determine whether I should eliminate someone or not based on their secrets, all the secrets are just so interesting

    submitted by /u/afowp1002
    [link] [comments]

    Dauds last job (real)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    I had a go at modelling one of the black markets from Dishonoured 2 the models in the shelves were lazily modelled and placed sorry

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    With zephyr, agility and fleet fighter you can clear the biggest room in the sewers in 3.9seconds. (Without these three it takes approximately 6.8)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Anyone else thinks that Corvus powers sorta suck? Like bend time and blink are easily the best powers across all three games but the rest of his powers in comparison to Emily and Billie aren’t as useful, especially in a low chaos run

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Samuel Question

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    How did Samuel poison Corvo, when he never stepped foot in the bar? Also couldn't Samuel have just told Corvo they want to kill you and then he could murder them very quickly.

    submitted by /u/Josh-Holyfield
    [link] [comments]

    I discovered something hilariously fun, mix zephyr+fleet fighter+agility 2 and you run so unbelievably fast it’s so fun

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    This works in D2 and D1's dlc

    submitted by /u/Bro1212_
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question, each isle in dishonored is meant to represent a IRL continent. Tyvia js supposed to represent Russia or more specifically Northeast Asia and Gristol is supposed to represent England. What is Serkonos and Morley supposed to represent?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Dishonored starting but not showing up on screen

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Whenever I start dishonored it starts up and I hear the sounds but it never shows up on my screen it's like the window is invisible. Is it caused by my graphics card or cpu because I really want to play.

    submitted by /u/Frostyllusion
    [link] [comments]

    What happen if I knock out both targets, but never "deliver" them?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    I've been going for a ghost, clean hands, 100% takedown run.

    If I knock out both Paolo and Byrne, but I don't box them up or deliver them to the opposing faction, will it count as them being "ignored" or both having been "eliminated" in terms of endings/chaos?

    edit: went ahead and knocked them both out and just left the bodies. I got the "uninvolved" special action so the game says I "Eliminated neither faction leader" so far. We'll see if the end scene still shows them on the council or not. However, knocking them out DOES seem to significantly impact the "stealth" rating for the level. Everything else I did was max stealth (never spotted, no lethal take downs, etc.) but the "chart" was a quarter of the way from Max Stealth to Max Assault. I did rob the market, but I did that in every other level too and it didn't seem to affect the chart. Typically doing a ghost/clean hands run, even with a few bodies seen, it stays at max stealth.

    submitted by /u/anormalgeek
    [link] [comments]

    Doppler and Possession Synergy in D2 new game +

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    I've been playing around with Dishonored 2 again recently, Giving myself full access to everything as I've 100%'d the game a number of time and found a power/bonecharm combination that I think may be the most broken thing in the game, although with a high mana cost.

    If you posses your doppler after summoning it, all the enemy's will be incredibly slow to react to you (and entirely ignore you if they have a scripted conversation to get through first), and even when they do notice you, it does not count as a detection. You can still interact with everything as normal, it only really limits jumping and attacking.

    Add to this a 4-charm of Resilient Allies, and Agile Will, and you can Tank your way through most encounters and have it count as stealth.

    To further boost the insanity, add in the black charms, Mind Runner (Full sprint), Life Bond(Heals the doppler when you heal), and Twin Leach(Heals you when doppler is active) for some insane ability to ignore any enemies or falls.

    Still testing out some edge cases, but I wanted to share what I think is a very cool interaction.

    submitted by /u/grimcharron
    [link] [comments]

    What has been your favorite personal “SteathGamerBR Moment”

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    I've had a few satisfying glory kills but I've never been able to recreate anything as cool as Mr. BR, what about you guys?

    submitted by /u/Bro1212_
    [link] [comments]

    Clash at the Lighthouse - A Dishonored1 Cinematic [!!!SPOILERS!!!] - Background in Comments

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment