• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Dishonored I know a lot of people have done this but as someone who is not good at stealth this was extremely hard for me.

    Dishonored I know a lot of people have done this but as someone who is not good at stealth this was extremely hard for me.


    I know a lot of people have done this but as someone who is not good at stealth this was extremely hard for me.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    This achievement was painful lads

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Finally did it

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    forgot to post this but I got the mark of the outsider the other day!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    gigachad corvo

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    The tetris effect is one hell of a drug

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    I can't stop thinking about pulling objects near me with far reach and catching them in the air

    submitted by /u/Desdrolando
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck Dunwall City trials.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Does Dishonored 2 acknowledge The Brigmore Witches dlc from Dishonored 1?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Because I trapped that bint in a painting and now she's back?!

    And the final mission in 2 is awfully similar to the final mission of the dlc, where I have to trap Delilah in a painting.... Again!

    submitted by /u/TimBurtonSucks
    [link] [comments]

    I gave Havelock a makeover

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Expert Burlgar 3 star help

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    I just got all 6 eggs, all 3500 coins and 0 busted mark things, and only got 13000 points? I don't understand what better I could do, some tips and stuff would be nice

    submitted by /u/Pixelcakei
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonoured 2 performance tips

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Has anyone got any recommendations for increased performance on this game? I have a fairly high end system and I seem to get regular frame rate drops, which is a shame because I am loved the first game

    I am playing the Xbox app version of the game and MY pc specs are:

    RTX 3070 i7-7700K 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 mhz Samsung 970 EVO

    submitted by /u/Laniuuus
    [link] [comments]

    Were the bone charms nerfed in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    I know I might be late to the party but I'm really wondering this, or am I doing something wrong? While it was unrealistic (and maybe a bit op) I really liked strong arms in the first game when I could choke someone lightning fast. Not only in the base level choking in D2 feels slower, even with strong arms it doesn't feel much faster. I thought of combining 4 strong arms' into a bone charm but i couldn't get more than one.

    submitted by /u/SpectreVileV2
    [link] [comments]

    The other week i wanted to start platinuming some games I played a few years ago... dishonored 2 was an obvious choice for me. gonna get the other 2 done now. argghhhh i love dishonored

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    D3 idea

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    It would be pretty cool if D3 had a mission like rdr2's guarma (but with pandyssia ofc)

    submitted by /u/pAteszmeister
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment