• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Dishonored Nice work Corvo the black!

    Dishonored Nice work Corvo the black!


    Nice work Corvo the black!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    D2 Corvo's Mask

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Kirin Jindosh:That mask you wear is exquisite. I detect Piero Joplin's hand in it. He made it, didn't he? But not alone, there's another style in there, one I don't recognize.

    Is it an actual conformation, that someone was working on the mask after the events of the rat plague? Who could it be? It would explain why D1 mask is so diffrent.

    submitted by /u/grialevla
    [link] [comments]

    tried making a bone charm, its not too bad for a first try

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Bone charm take 2! im a bit happier with this one

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    some streets in my town looks like i can have some whiskey and cigars there

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    I made a save file after using no-clip to skip the weapon pick-up in coldridge. I've already played through the game once this way and it was worth it.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Can't see stats tab?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    As the title suggests, I can't see the ''Stats'' menu part anywhere, I've checked in the pause screen, I've checked in the ''Options'' tab, I just can't find it, I've been told that I need to complete the game but I've completed it 4 times now on this PC, is there something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/Q1VW
    [link] [comments]

    You guys are thinking about what I'm thinking...?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    Help me :')

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    Does dishonored 2 need dlcs to be fun?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Ignore the dumb flair I didn't really know what to pick..

    I heard both of the dishonored games are amazing and heard good things about the dlc for the first one so I'm downloading both of them off the game pass. Only the first one comes with dlc. Will I be missing out on the second one or is it still a great game by itself?

    submitted by /u/notgodpo
    [link] [comments]

    That was easy

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Wich one do you love the most

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Wich game in the series is your favorite.

    (everyone knows its D1)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/mileskevin
    [link] [comments]

    The future of Stealth gaming

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    I've been replaying Dishonored 1 & 2 on the Xbox lately, and in being reminded of games like it (Deus Ex) which all seem to be absent from modern releases, I'm wondering what you all think the state of the genre is?

    I grew up loving Metal Gear Solid & Splinter Cell, then found classics like Thief a bit later, and always opted for Stealth in games like Deus Ex, and have played through Hitman campaigns hundreds of times. However, despite Dishonored 2 not being THAT old, it seems like the demand for open/stealth games isn't what it used to be.

    IOI has done a phenomenal job with the latest Hitman: World of Assassination trilogy, but that seems to be the only one in the last several years. I haven't done enough digging to see what the future for Dishonored holds, but I hope the franchise returns.

    I guess as modern games become more expensive to develop, developers' willingness to take risks diminishes, however as indie game studios and SoundCloud rappers both show, the proliferation of powerful modern tools allows a much higher level of output from comparatively few individuals; married to the freedom of crowdsourcing, where's the Stealth genre at?

    submitted by /u/Shad_McGrimgravy
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my game crashing whenever I touch water?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    The Brigmore Witches, How do I get corvo to spare me?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    I just play the brigmore witches for a second time and I can't figure out how to get corvo to spare me if it is possible do I need to do low chaos in the brigmore witches because I did a low chaos on the normal game and I still could not get spared please help me if you know

    submitted by /u/Godslayer2096
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment