• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Dishonored It may not be easy, but it's worth it

    Dishonored It may not be easy, but it's worth it


    It may not be easy, but it's worth it

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    Haha glock go brrrrrrrt

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    I got an idea for an alternate non-lethal route in the final D2 mission

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    The present non-lethal tactic is to pull a sneaky on Delilah and corrupt her ritual to send her to an imaginary world without her knowing. This is cool, but it's basically just a nicer retread of Brigmore Witches. With this in mind, I had a probably silly idea for an alternate and still non-lethal ending.

    What if you were able to corrupt the ritual in a different way so that the real world is transformed, but instead of Delilah everyone worships YOU? This reshaping would also change Delilah to adore you as well, so she's neutralized in that regard.

    If the game is low chaos at the end, Corvo and Emily bring Heaven to earth and rule an eternal, prosperous empire. If the chaos is High, the two instead take advantage of the unwavering loyalty of the citizenry and brutally rule over them with torture, slave labor, etc while they all stay happy and compliant from the ritual's magic.

    The original non lethal method would obviously still exist as changing the entire world to worship you is always gonna be dark regardless of how you treat it afterward.

    Is this a decent idea or did I miss the mark?

    submitted by /u/FrankWest21CP
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing something from the story?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    After I have killed/saved Hypatia, Meagan picks me up to go back to the Dreadful Wale. Meagan asks me about Sokolov and I say he is held by Kirin Jindosh.

    How do I know that though? The name Kirin Jindosh hasn't been mentioned before that. Am I missing something from the story?

    submitted by /u/DitMeVan
    [link] [comments]

    Today I became apart of the 2%

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Although the colours don’t match, this gave me Kalldwinns Bridge vibes

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Just beat the game on very hard, no powers, no HUD, no kills, no (optional) K/Os, no being spotted; I think I'll go back to High Chaos now

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    High Chaos Corvo in DnD 5e

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Hi all rooftop runners,

    Been keen on getting back into Dungeons and Dragons 5e and what better characters to base my PC on than the Dishonored boys and girls.

    That being said, while there are a few stealthy Corvo builds (such as Tulok the Barbarian's cool video) I haven't found many that focus more on a "High Chaos" combat focused build.

    My idea would be short sword/rapier in one hand and hand crossbow in the off hand or flavoured to be the wristbow. The big toss up is whether the character would be a Fighter or a Rogue. I'd lean towards Rogue a bit more as avoiding damage seems a bit more appropriate rather than tanking and regenerating damage. For feats I could see Crossbow expert, Mobile, and Sharpshooter.

    From here though I can see a huge amount of choices in subclass/feats/spells and reasons for them. What are some of your favourites?

    submitted by /u/D_Daring
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonoured 2 mission replay help

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    I've just got round to playing Dishonoured 2 and I just finished the good doctor mission and realised I missed the blueprints if I go back and just run in and get them then kill the dr will that override my stealthy original run or will i just get the blueprints as if I'd got them the first time?

    submitted by /u/LightningTiger1998
    [link] [comments]

    NineIntsNails did most of the work for this lol, thank you for the tips on completing this! I appreciate all the help you've been giving on recent posts

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    Really annoying problem

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    Playing the first Dishonored game, trying to poison the distillery, but it doesn't work. Tried replaying from the start of the high overseer mission several times. Looked up in the internet to find a solution, but the only answers I got wasn't helpful at all. Did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/duketrave
    [link] [comments]

    [Non-lethal] Enemies respawning in cleared areas

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    I've been making my way through the game, trying to knock out every single enemy, but some places have guards that keep respawning. Bodies also constantly despawn (but this doesn't always lead to someone respawning elsewhere). I'll throw a body on a pile, grab another, and one of the original bodies is gone when I come back.

    Does this keep happening because I'm doing something the game doesn't like? For example, when I get to a new room/building, I'll start piling bodies up in an area I know has zero patrols. Maybe the game hates me carrying some bodies so far from their spawn/patrol?

    P.S. This isn't a case of the AI changing their patrol route to take over for another guard. I've seen multiple cases of an entire courtyard being empty and when I enter a building 10 seconds later, enemies pop up on my dark vision.

    Is there anything I can do in a non-lethal playthrough to make sure cleared areas remain cleared? I love the feeling of wiping out entire maps in stealth games, but this bug is taking that away.

    submitted by /u/Nowheretoturn48
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment