• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Dishonored T o l l

    Dishonored T o l l


    T o l l

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Samuel is awesome

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Never doubt it

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    So I commissioned a cover for my Dishonored fic and it SLAPS

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    This took me upwards of 50 tries so I thought I'd post it here as a pat on the back!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Campbell just got Branded

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    *Quickloads immediately*

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    I love Crack in the Slab always, but it’s especially fun during my “I will literally murder everyone in Karnaca” runs.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Here's my step by step guide to being as murderous as possible:

    1. Kill the insane Stilton in the original present to start it all off.

    2. Avoiding the gazebo courtyard for now, go to the past and murder every living entity you find.

    3. Enter the courtyard and kill everything except for Stilton, who you knock out.

    4. Travel to the new present. The mansion is now squeaky clean and, more importantly, filled with people. Murder them all.

    5. Return to the past and kill Stilton.

    Bonus tip: To save time when coldly murdering civilians, look away from them, begin a generic slash, and look at them to make the hit connect. Civilians always die immediately from this.

    submitted by /u/FrankWest21CP
    [link] [comments]

    Over 5 years and 300 hours I have finally 100% my favourite game

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Just finished first run, low chaos, no kills, ghost, flesh and steel, granny rags, slackjaw. Whew!!!! Now the "fun run", begins!! ��

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    My single takeaway from finishing Dishonoured just now

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    The view on Dunwall from the Dreadful Wale's porthole. The photos of process are at the end. Thank you for your interest!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    How would you feel about a Dishonored-Style game for VR?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    There was a post a few years ago about something similar, but it seemed the general consensus was that VR wasn't ready.

    But it's advanced a lot from 3 years ago. Looking at Alyx and Blade and Sorcery alone makes a VR Dishonored game seem great. Alyx has proved that a story-driven game can do wonders, while also looking amazing, and Blade and Sorcery's combat has proven that magic and sword fighting can work without being Janky.

    But what do you all think?

    submitted by /u/ClayTheClaymore
    [link] [comments]

    Just noticed - found this pic of the missing Pendletons in the Lord Regent’s “safe room” on a non-lethal run. Thought it was a nice touch.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    I just played Lord Regent's audiograph and I wanted to kill him afterwards, but as he was running away, I lost him and cant find him, where could he be? I searched everywhere.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    I felt like Corvo really needed true vengeance and I wanted to play the audiograph and then kill Regent, but as he was talking to the two guards outside the broadcast room, the guards saw me and attacked me, one chased Regent and I managed to kill the guard, but I completely lost Lord Regent. I searched throughout most of the Tower and the Roof but haven't seen him, where is he?

    submitted by /u/The_Thot_Slayer69
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to complete a mission normally before I can do it in Mission+?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    It sounds fun to just obliterate everything with all powers and upgrades, but my bad habit of wiping saves and starting new ones only to wipe them has ensured I don't have a "complete" save.

    Can I still get right into Mission+ or will I be required to run the missions normally first?

    submitted by /u/FrankWest21CP
    [link] [comments]

    Daredevil type playthrough

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    As a huge fan of both daredevil and Dishonored I was just watching the netflix show before going on to play some Dishonored 2 when I thought a game mode/mod if that's possible where everything is black but like the dark vision would be both really difficult and really cool. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/tobyrubble
    [link] [comments]

    Never doing this again lol

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    How to fight nonlethal?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    So I've recently started playing, but as soon as I'm seen, I lose all chance at nonlethal, because no matter what I do, whether with the sword, or the gun, it never seems to end in a nonlethal takedown. Help? How do I do this properly?

    submitted by /u/Jon-987
    [link] [comments]

    bought some more shiny rocks today... next im on the lookout for good fabric

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    Confused about the resurrection of Delilah

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    There's another female with the summoners - Luca Abele, Breanna Ashworth, Kirin Jindosh.. and a 4th lady. Is she a witch from DLC or something? Anyone have a name?

    submitted by /u/ILoveFreeGlucose
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't read the 2nd series, not gonna lie, but the artwork is cool nonetheless

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Please help

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I wanted to go back to dishonored 2 on an Xbox one, but for some reason every time I'm trying to ptoceed to main menu from "push any button" screan, I'm getting a crash. I've reinstalled it thirce already, does anyone know what's us up with it?

    submitted by /u/BritishTheo
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Impossible to get "Headhunter" achievement. Only 19 enemies?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    I am trying to get 100% for Dishonored on Steam's achievements. I've seen a lot of guides on the "Headhunter" achievement and managed to get 100% accuracy and 17/17 enemies killed with a headshot, so I guess 100% headshots, using the wall glitch at the end. However, I got no achievement. There is a strange thing I've noticed: the worst enemy everyone hates (the one going up the stairs in the sniper room) doesn't show up for me. I tried killing all the enemies, including the ones in the last room and I only get 19 enemies, when in all the guides I've seen there are supposed to be 20...

    Am I missing something? Is this bugged?

    submitted by /u/RedScorpinoX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment