• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Dishonored How it should have been

    Dishonored How it should have been


    How it should have been

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Do you really think a shrimp fried that rice?! THINK Daud, THINK!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I don't remember seeing a theater in Jindosh's mansion

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Outsider SUS

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    RIP Samuel. I wish things could have turned out different.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    I always wanted to draw a Dishonored whale. ��

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    How do I wake up someone unconscious?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    I am panicking and heart broken by the fact I need to do the entire Mission 8 all over again because I knocked out both the Duke and his body double, is there anyway to wake up someone that is unconscious? Because I really do not want to do the mission all over again

    submitted by /u/Taluca_me
    [link] [comments]

    Jindosh's mansion!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Dishonored 2 goes down to 15 fps after a few minutes of playing every time I try to play

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    I didn't have this issue on my first playthroughs a few years ago but recently this has made the game completely unplayable on PC.

    Basically at first the game runs fine at 60+ fps but after a few minutes it goes down to 10-15 fps but what's weird is that reloading a save fixes it for another few minutes until the lag comes back in full force.

    So now the only way for me to play Dishonored 2 or Death of the Outsider is to constantly quicksave and quickload every 2 minutes so more or less the game is unplayable.

    Has anyone else had this issue? Any known fixes? I have tried searching around but have found nothing that works so far.

    submitted by /u/Steele21725
    [link] [comments]

    Is Anton Sokolov's name a reference to Nikolai Sokolov from MGS3?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    I was just watching a plot summary of MGS3, and recognized the name. Dishonored came out 8 years afterwards, so it might be possible.

    submitted by /u/TheJeffGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Knife of Dunwall

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    I sabotaged the factory in the first mission but I want to do a low chaos play through. Will this still be possible because I don't have any good saves to load back to and did the people I killed count as deaths even though they weren't near the machines?

    submitted by /u/AleckstheGrate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment