• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Dishonored [SPOILERS FOR DISHONORED 1] I finally got around to playing Dishonored and I am really enjoying the plot near the end.

    Dishonored [SPOILERS FOR DISHONORED 1] I finally got around to playing Dishonored and I am really enjoying the plot near the end.


    [SPOILERS FOR DISHONORED 1] I finally got around to playing Dishonored and I am really enjoying the plot near the end.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    I've heard there are a lot of people complaining about the predictability of the betrayal but I don't think it was intended as some insane plot twist. For me I realized early on when the heart told me what kind of people they were and reading their journals that betrayal was very likely.

    It really set the tone of the game for me. It made me as Corvo feel dark and bitter. It made me consider dropping my low chaos style and just watching the world burn if it is filled with black hearts anyway. I'm being used but I can still get my revenge on the Spymaster. If it weren't for people like Samuel, Emily, Cecilia, and the late empress I might have written off the whole city.

    Surprisingly despite being almost sure I would be betrayed I didn't recognize that I had been poisoned. I thought the outsider was doing some bullshit. Seeing it coming didn't make it sting any less when the betrayal came to completion.

    I don't think it was a plot twist. It was set up and it paid off. A plot twist is good for a shock in the moment. Foreshadowing can plant a seed of dread that grows into something far more interesting than any plot twist of paid off properly.

    Anyway. I'm about to do the final mission. Love this damn game and am ashamed I shelved it for so long. I had a physical copy of dishonored so thank God for Gamepass because my old Xbox broke and this one has no disc drive lol!

    submitted by /u/Wamblingshark
    [link] [comments]

    DOTO performance

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Is it me or does death of the outsider runs waaay better than dishonored 2? I just finished my second playthrough of d2 and I'm gonna start playing DOTO now. Immediately I noticed that 99% of my stutters were gone and didn't even had to go into the options menu. I started messing around and managed to get the game running at a solid 60fps at 1440p. 4k is doable but it requires a lot of messing around. In comparison, no setting or resolution will give me smooth performance on d2 and nothing in the world helped me fixed the stuttering. For context, I'm running the game on an m.2 ssd, gtx 1070, i5 9th gen, 32 gigs of ram. A noteworthy difference is that I use the xbox game pass version of d2 and the steam version of DOTO.

    submitted by /u/ROJOgutierrez
    [link] [comments]

    Bu bye

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment