• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Dishonored Thought I was on this sub at first

    Dishonored Thought I was on this sub at first


    Thought I was on this sub at first

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Looking for the Dishonored 2 Pocket Watch

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Daud

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    And that’s how you get the glowing color off whale oil

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Where can I buy official merchandise like posters(especially posters? Bethesda store didn’t seem to have anything.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Is it possible to beat Dishonored 2 without incapacitating any enemy save for mandatory targets?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    I kinda wanna try such a thing. I have done full Ghost before but with plenty of living or dead bodies that get found and trigger guard searches. It seems like it could be cool to just be a full ghost that gives no indication to anyone that they were there save for mysterious disappearances or incapacitation of key figures.

    submitted by /u/FrankWest21CP
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone got any creative playthrough ideas?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I want to try and tackle dishonored 1 from a different perspective, as I've played it many times and in many different ways. Are there any playthrough ideas such as explosives only or no climbing (+ maybe a story explanation for it) that anyone has tried/ thought of?

    submitted by /u/cryseal
    [link] [comments]

    Sokolov's paintings in The Sims 4

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Sokolov's paintings in The Sims 4

    Planning to reproduce Dishonored buildings in The Sims 4. I wanted to make it basegame + dlcs at first, but thought afterward that it was nearly impossible without losing some of the game's vibes.

    Here are Sokolov's collectible paintings I've made for my game ! I know they already exist, but they are weirdly stretched and the rendering is not great. I wanted to make my owns, by cutting the original paiting at good spots. Here is the result !

    High Overseer Campbell, Sokolov, Daud, Pendleton brothers

    Lady Boyle, Vera Moray, Master Spy Burrows, Empress Jessamine

    Weeper, Royal Executioner, The Outsider

    submitted by /u/Zdratovitch
    [link] [comments]

    Clean hands/Ghost achievements

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    I have finished D1 but not flawlessly so I decided to fix some playthrough mistakes by redoing some missions. If I check all the mission stats I now have "Didn't kill anyone" and "Ghost" with a symbol that says I've done it right but the two achievements are not popping. Any help?

    submitted by /u/n00bh4ck
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Merch

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I've been a huge fan of the series for a long time so I've been interested in buying merch, especially clothes. I've found a lot of cool posters and stuff like that but clothes are rarely anything decent. So I wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can buy cool Dishonored merch.

    note: I'm from Portugal

    submitted by /u/nolimitfonsi
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 optimizations please!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Huge fan of the first game, one of my favourites. Finaly bought the second one my specs beeing slightly better than minimum. Turns out on everything low graphics its still unplayable. I mannualy turn high prority every time i play and although it helps its not enough....Some people said to go in nvdia control pannel at manage 3d settings and turn maxinum rendered framerates to 1.....the problem is i don t have this option...I really don t know what to do. This is unaccaptable!!! Its been 4 years. I feel like i got scammed...Please help. Any solution whould be good. Also how do i set the maximum prerendered frames to 1. I have nvida gefore 750. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Danutz12xd
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 cheats - better than any new game plus saves

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    This is one of my favourite games and I have searched my butt off at least once a year for a new game plus mod or save for dishonored that actually worked, but the only ones on offer only have runes and money (which can be easily added with cheat engine), but no bone charms or blueprints.

    No more, apparently there is actually a cheat console! - thanks u/adm244

    I will copy their post here just to make it easier:

    There is. You can use "givebonecharm" and "giverunes" console commands to get a single bone charm and a number of runes respectively. There's a limited amount of bone charms though, something around 26-ish.

    To enable console you would need to add the following line into DishonoredInput.ini that is located in "%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Dishonored\DishonoredGame\Config" under [Engine.PlayerInput] section:

    m_PCBindings=(Name="Tilde",Command="set Console ConsoleKey Tilde | set PlayerController CheatClass class'DishonoredCheatManager' | EnableCheats")

    That will bind a "tilde" (~) key to execute a set of functions to set up a console.

    Once you've added this line, you can access a console in game by pressing "tilde" (~) key (twice for the first time).

    Incredible! Just enable the console and type "givebonecharm", "giverune", and "givemoney 10000" a bunch of times.

    I can't figure out how to add blueprints yet, but that console has A LOT of commands and they are all automatically listed, so someone can probably find out I hope! Also, "allammo" doesn't seem to do anything.

    Edit: For blueprints, "MaxUpgrades" did the trick. See the file ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored\DishonoredGame\Config\DefaultDebugMenu.ini for a list of all the working cheats (though it seems some still don't work). All kinds of cool stuff.

    submitted by /u/anzuo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment