• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Dishonored Feeling proud of myself rn

    Dishonored Feeling proud of myself rn


    Feeling proud of myself rn

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    When you accomplish *everything* �� (Elite difficulty)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Feeling of homeliness

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who when playing Dishonored feels at home and cosy? I don't know if it's the ambiance, or the level design, but I just feel right at home, especially in Clavering Boulevard. Dishonored is probably the only game ever that's given me this feeling

    submitted by /u/sock06555
    [link] [comments]

    who is this guy and why is his face in nearly every household in this game?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    My dishonored hand tattoo:)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    After a lot of procrastination, I finally finished. No powers, non-lethal, 4 knockouts, no detections.(Jindosh didn't count as a KO this time either for some reason no idea why.)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Where would you all prefer to live?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Curious contraption purpose? Doto

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    so I have tried playing dishonored on pc and it keeps on crashing

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    I use the xbox app when trying to play, this also goes for doto too so yeah. So the first time I launched it it worked then next time I try it, it just crashes during the first loading screen(this isn't loading a game but during the game loading) then same thing happened on the steam version I tried(it was the free trial version) and even when I freed up 8gb of ram it still wouldn't work

    submitted by /u/GalaxyZedZee
    [link] [comments]

    How did kirin jindosh’s toy make the child end up in an asylum?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Did they go over this in any other notes or books in the level? Does anyone have an idea or knows what happened?

    submitted by /u/Maccupid
    [link] [comments]

    Rich and Violet - Dishonored GMV

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Chaos levels and when they rise.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    I know if I kill anyone it will. Including with the walls of light and other traps.

    But what about when I'm dashing around using the powers and get the guards to kill each other?

    Or if I'm using one as a shield and they kill him?

    If the blood flies/rats eat an unconscious guard will it count against me if I did t summon the rats?

    Also the end of Dishonored gave me pause as well. At the halfway point when you ha e done everything and they celebrate with you are they supposed to poison you every playthrough? Up to that point I had alot of kills. High chaos.

    If I wouldn't have killed everyone would they still have poisoned Corvo? That really threw me for a loop. I'm hoping it's different if I don't kill everyone so when I do new game+ (which I can't find unfortunately, even though I did beat the game) something else happens.

    Thanks in advance, royal protectors.

    submitted by /u/C9177
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Audio Issues In Dis2?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    im having an issue where some sounds are playing and some aren't. ex cash registers, blade swishes, and stabby stabs are gone but blade hits on metal/walls etc and non-cutscene voices are still there. i have tried restarting the game but that didn't work (i am using earbuds on PC and have tried both 'headphone' version and 'no headphone' version in audio settings and it still doesn't work) [im in the royal conservatory with high chaos corvo if that matters] PLEASE HELP

    submitted by /u/PeachySiming
    [link] [comments]

    Mindy not in dust district?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    i'm doing a low chaos ds2 run -my first run inawhile- and if memeiry serves me right she should be with the other howlers but see no sign of her. i remember in older playthroughs her being here. I definitely didn't kill her back earlier on. Just a glitch?

    submitted by /u/Keizer99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment