• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 15, 2021

    Dishonored we do a little experimenting: like what happens when we make dunwall's first nuclear bomb

    Dishonored we do a little experimenting: like what happens when we make dunwall's first nuclear bomb


    we do a little experimenting: like what happens when we make dunwall's first nuclear bomb

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Feels good to finally have it all done, Fuck the Dunwall city trials.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Biggest troll: The Door

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Dishonored Definitive Edition is $10.00 (50% off)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Is Shan Yun's body supposed to look like this?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Giving Dishonored another try

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm new to this sub.
    I did try Dishonored once when it first came out, but I couldn't get into it for some reason and stopped playing.

    Yesterday, my gf and I were talking about stealth games with my brother (I was playing TLOU2 again), so he showed me an awesome high-chaos gameplay video of D1, and it just blew my mind because it had never occurred to me to play it that way. I can't find that specific video again, but after watching other videos of people playing, it's become clear that I just wasn't being creative enough with my playstyle, which is probably why I got annoyed/bored with it the first time.

    My gf is pretty excited to play the game, and tbh I am too, especially now that I've seen how it could be played and that I'm older this time.

    That being said, what are your favorite ways to play? Any recommendations/suggestions for a fun first run-through?

    submitted by /u/tallguywithbeats
    [link] [comments]

    I thought Dishonored 2 was not as great as the first game. Is DotO better?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Side missions, ending, immersiveness. The first game felt better IMO.

    submitted by /u/sgnir2
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Daud.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    The Outsider: I love all those bearing my mark equally! Corvo, Emily, and *looks at smudged writing on hand* Dude.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Which game is your favorite?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Depth of Field keeps turning on

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    For some reason, my depth of field setting keeps switching to "on" whenever I load a save, no matter how hard I try to keep it off. Does anyone know of a fix for this? I've already set the config file to read only and set a string for launch parameters that I found online, but nothing seems to work

    This is D2 by the way

    submitted by /u/itsnotgingeritsbrown
    [link] [comments]

    Oh my god! With the Steam Deck, portable Dishonored is possible. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment