• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Dishonored So proud of getting ghost on dust district on my first go

    Dishonored So proud of getting ghost on dust district on my first go


    So proud of getting ghost on dust district on my first go

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    Does this remind y’all of dishonored too?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Is it worth it ?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Not only Vampires

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Hi someone told me I should put this here. I managed to get all the trophies in the Trails of Dunwall DLC.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    [OC] Here's my animatic board of Emily's encounter with The Outsider, more to go!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Clean hands dishonered 1

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Can you kill people in the prologue and still get the trophy?

    submitted by /u/JimmyXVI-76
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if you don't talk to the double and just kill the Duke?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Does the double still seize power or will a different ending happen as long as I don't talk to the double?

    submitted by /u/Chrisclaw
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored: Death of the Outsider missed opportunity.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Firstly, don't take this is a negative critique of choices made in Death of the Outsider. It's not. I fucking love the game. It's my second favourite game of all time, simply because I love Dishonored 2 just a little bit more.

    Death of the Outsider doesn't have a New Game + mode, just an Orignal Game + that replaces Billie's standard abilities, with Blink, Dark Vision, and Domino. You don't get your bonecharms, or any other boons, it's just a second playthrough with a twist. Which is fine.

    They later added Mission + which lets you replay missions with all powers and bonecharms.

    I think they missed out on a really cool feature that would have been amazing for replayability...

    Playing as Daud.

    You'd probably get just Blink, Void Gaze, and Bend Time perhaps, but there would be slightly different story beats from his perspective. For instance if you play as Daud the Outsider would take Billies arm and eye (not giving her the void replacements) and that would be an extra blow that makes Daud driven to see the job done.

    I don't think they could easily add this in after the fact, as the first mission can't just switch places, and it's definitely a nice addition, not a replacement for the original game, as the emotion for Billie, and her place out of time doesn't work without Daud dying, but I just thought it was a fun idea.

    submitted by /u/VirgelFromage
    [link] [comments]

    Can i kill the first weepers?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Can i kill the weepers at the start of the golden cat mission

    submitted by /u/soviet_russia420
    [link] [comments]

    Slackjaw Question

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Hey, all!

    So I'm replaying D1 again (I'm in my last 3 weeks of grad school right now, so I don't want to try D2 again until after I'm done (since it's having issues and I need to look them up)), and I'm doing a playthrough where I only kill the targets and *maybe* a few others (not Ghost anymore though thank goodness). I like going through Slackjaw to get into the Golden Cat (the Captain's Chair is a super convienent entrance), but if I do that I don't need him to non-lethally get the Pendleton twins for me (since I'm going to be killing them). If I get the code from Bunting for Slackjaw but I also kill the Pendletons, does Slackjaw get mad at me in later dialogue or anything because of it? Admittedly I could just skip his quests altogether but I really like Slackjaw, so...just curious! (I'm also going to loot the safe before I bring the code back bc of course I am lol...)

    submitted by /u/TheGrayMage1
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Fact in Dishonored DOTO

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    if you use semblance and enter shan yun's house the maid will not be scared of you ( some people might not be surprised cause its just logic but its cool..

    https://reddit.com/link/ov7v6r/video/g2dt1ttf3ke71/player

    submitted by /u/CheeseCakeYee
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Has anyone made a calendar of the thirteen months that correlates to our real 12 month year I looked it up and only found people asking for a safe code but it seems like something interesting

    submitted by /u/markingagate86
    [link] [comments]

    Idle question- would gameplay at the resolution of the Dishonored 1 cinematic trailer be possible today?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    So being an old guy not on top of the latest in game engines, I was just wondering whether it would be technically feasible today to recreate Dishonored 1 with gameplay that looks identical in quality to the 2012 cinematic trailer. I know it won't happen, but it was just a thought.

    submitted by /u/EL_overthetransom
    [link] [comments]

    Can i use bone charms in a flesh and steel run?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    How do you stop the two guards from killing the other?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    (D1) Im doing a clean run, and in the high overseer mission theres a safe with the code 203 and in the adjacent room one guard ends up killing another, how can I prevent this without getting detected?

    submitted by /u/soviet_russia420
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way I can do something like back alley brawl in D2?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Title, I enjoy the combat in D2, but don't want to go through the missions atm, I just want to slaughter. It doesn't have to be exactly like BAB, it could be just a debug area with enemies for all I care

    submitted by /u/Plixelz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment