• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 22, 2021

    Dishonored The Clockwork Mansion - fanart I did of my fav mission for a Dishonored zine

    Dishonored The Clockwork Mansion - fanart I did of my fav mission for a Dishonored zine


    The Clockwork Mansion - fanart I did of my fav mission for a Dishonored zine

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    She is new, was new, to the Coven. Didn't really know the kind of person Delilah was

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    "Unconscious" Hmm

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    finished this piece of d2 corvo today

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    And one more pic of my Corvo mask

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    What do you think the future looks like in Dishonored?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    We know the games are set in the 1830s-1850s, and we know whaling is a big part of the Dishonored universe, where pretty much everything runs on whale oil.

    Do you think whale oil would still be used 100/200 years later? Or maybe they use boring ole electricity like us?

    And what do you think it'd be like for people with the outsider's mark (assuming they didn't lose it after killing/sparing him)?

    submitted by /u/Bananaboei
    [link] [comments]

    i saw this picture on pinterest and it scared tf out of me ��

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Finally got my collection on PS4. At first I had first part on PC, second on PS4 disc and DotO on my account, but now i got all of them

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    I noticed a random, kinda neat thing in the first game.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    So, there's two engineers in the beginning of the game, there's one who's kinda slim and looks almost exactly the same as most other civilians, and a bigger guy with a beard and slacks. You can actually find both of these guys later in the game. The first is kind of up for debate, considering that the model is used often, but there's a guy who looks just like that working as an engineer in Lady Boyle's Last Party, working with a guard in the back street, and you can find the second guy in the mission to get the Lord Regent (I forgot what the name of the mission is) and he's hanging in a backroom, and he helps you get into the palace. Sorry for the long read, that's just something kinda cool I noticed.

    submitted by /u/Monke_Strong64
    [link] [comments]

    In addition to my previous post. Two years ago I've platinumed Death of the Outsider, and just today platinumed first game!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Someone put up Lizzie's tattoo not so long ago? Does anyone still have a link to it?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Just so we're all clear on this

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Corvo was inspired by spring heeled Jack wasn't he? The demonic appearance, the hopping from building to building killing people, etc. I remember hearing about this somewhere but can't remember where.

    submitted by /u/immortal-possum-Paul
    [link] [comments]

    I'm starting a non-powered, "Flesh and Steel" run in Dishonored 2...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    ...and I just wanted to know, should I get used to the idea of not being able to reach a lot of out-of-the-way places? Or did the developers include a way to get into most of the secret apartments and whatnot without Blink?

    submitted by /u/SuperMario1981
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 remake.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    You guys think there'll be a remake for the first dishonored. I think it could happen. New graphics (with an option to use the original) the non lethal aerial attacks and non lethal counter attack should be implemented. And it could directly tie into the second game like knife of dunwall did into brigmoore witches. Like if I finish the first game high chaos the second game starts automatically with high chaos. I'm kind of just rambling but it seems plausible to me.

    submitted by /u/McGasssy
    [link] [comments]

    If I poison the elixir in the second mission will I get the bad ending?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Edge of the World: 100% Kill Ratio Impossible?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    So, as I'm doing a sadist run where I kill literally everybody, I've noticed that it's frustrating as hell to get to 100% kills on Edge of the World, the second mission. To make matters worse, there are no loading areas that separate each section, so there's no way to keep track of which sections have all kills in them. For the record, I'm doing this in High Chaos, and I'm at 98% with 106 Kills... given this, I'm sure there is maximum of two people left to kill, and funnily enough, there's no YouTube videos or walkthroughs for a sadist playthrough, even after 4+ years of the game being released. Whatever the case is, I'd like some help and I thank you all in advance.

    submitted by /u/anythingworx23
    [link] [comments]

    How good is the level design for non blink playtrhoughs?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I would like to replay the Dishonored series in the style of the THIEF or Splinter Cell series

    (No Powers, No Kills, No Knockouts when possible).

    What do you think? Are the levels build for that kind of playstyle? Do you recommend it? How hard is it?

    submitted by /u/xButterschnitzel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment