• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    Dishonored My shadow clone and I both Blinked at a witch at the same time and assassinated her in unison.

    Dishonored My shadow clone and I both Blinked at a witch at the same time and assassinated her in unison.


    My shadow clone and I both Blinked at a witch at the same time and assassinated her in unison.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Ask me

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    i can’t wait to buy these for my wall!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Always wanted to pull off something like this.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Am i the only one who felt like dishonored 1 was better because there were more night missions?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    I found it kinda scary in some ways and i actually felt stealthy when it was night time and you had to use the darkness to your advantage

    submitted by /u/MorrisBorris
    [link] [comments]

    Was it necessary to the plot of Dishonored 2 to kill/neutralize Kirin Jindosh?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Maybe this was discussed before and I couldn't find it, however I wanna preface that this isn't a discussion about if we SHOULD kill Jindosh based on his morality (he is a bad dude, but he isn't that much worse than most Natural Philosophers including Sokolov), but if it made sense to kill him plot wise.

    I feel like it was the only situation where we kill/neutralize a target because they are a bad person and we can play judge, jury and executioner, rather than because it's necessary. In the first game Campbell was very influential as High Overseer, the Pendletons had a vote at parliament that would've tipped the scales, Sokolov was kidnapped so it's not neutralizing or killing, Lady Boyle had to be get rid of because she was funding Hiram and Hiram had to get rid of because he was a disease to Dunwall and a political criminal. They all had a reason to be dealt with beyond just the info we get from their level.

    In the 2nd game it's kinda the same, Alex is a murderer and a danger to society, Breanna is using her powers for murder as well, but also is gonna use the oraculum, the Duke and Delilah, much like Hiram, are a danger on society and need to be dethroned to prevent death.

    Here comes Jindosh whose only use in this whole coup has been 1. To stand in a summoning circle during a seance and 2. He made like 20 Clockwork Soldiers in 5 years. He doesn't have that much money that the Duke doesn't give him, who has too much money anyway, he has no army or power on his own like the rest, he doesn't even have some kind of irreplacable position in the Duke's court. The whole point of his level is that he needs Sokolov because he can't otherwise give the army of Clockwork Soldiers to the Duke in any timely manner. And you deal with the Duke in the next 2 weeks or less anyway, so he will probably not make even one extra Clockwork Soldier.

    So leaving Jindosh alone would not have changed anything. Breanna and Delilah already know you are coming in the very next level. Delilah has known you are coming since her return. They all expect you so not like Jindosh will give a warning. It would make sense if Jindosh had not finished Breanna's machine and neutralizing him would prevent him from finishing it, but that's not the case. He is no immediate threat like the other targets (and I'd argue Lady Boyle wasn't either).

    It just feels like you kill or lobotomize him because the missions are structured like that and a lot like Corvo and Emily just deciding on the spot that this man needs to be punished, which is never the case in Dishonored games and we can let arguably worse men walk.

    To add to this, Dana Nightingale, the creator of The Clockwork Mansion (and the Bank heist mission in DotO) spoke about this in an interview. She said they originally wanted an ending for Jindosh where we just leave him alone however creative direction (Harvey Smith) cut that ending due to budget. He also said he wanted Jindosh's non-lethal to be horrifying and added it for shock value. Which shows because aside from Emily/Corvo being some kind of judge on morality, there is no plot reason to eliminate him.

    Though I am open for any thoughts because this is just how I felt and it felt like they forgot to write something in this part of the plot.

    submitted by /u/SkyMagpie
    [link] [comments]

    I couldn't get it in PS3 but I finally got the definitive edition and got this platinum!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    The PO smoking that Lord Regent pack

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Why don't Blood Briars use Pull & ensnare enemies in Dishonored 2 like they did in Dishonored?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    That counts as suicide right?..

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Drop Assassination Fail

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Hey, all!

    So I forgot to capture the video of this on my XBOX (mainly because I was laughing and nope-ing too hard, but I figured I'd share the story of my first attempted drop assassination just for the lols...xD

    For context, I just completed a Ghost/Shadow/Clean Hands playthrough, and decided I wanted to try one where I only killed the targets and any guards who I couldn't sleep dart or run away from. I was doing the Campbell mission, and decided that in order to kill him and save Curnow I was going to try and drop assassinate him after using Bend Time. Well, I didn't unlock BT (went with some other power), and then I didn't realize that you had to be directly above him to actually do it successfully (I was on the bookcase across from them), so all I did was jump over the table and start flailing wildly in the air lol...xD Thankfully now I mostly have the gist of it! (and thankfully now when I get to the Lighthouse level--as long as I'm still in Low Chaos--I can go all out murdering fools... <3 )

    submitted by /u/TheGrayMage1
    [link] [comments]

    (D1) Do Weepers count as people?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    If I kill a Weeper, could I still get Clean Hands?

    submitted by /u/AStringOfCode
    [link] [comments]

    From Karnaca with Love

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Corvo Vs Daud

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    I know that Corvo defeats Daud in Dishonored, but with the DLC you get to play as him so it had me wondering, if you had PvP with the two, all powers unlocked, (end of Dishonored 1 Corvo) and access to whatever equipment they want, and had two equal skill irl players go head to head, who would win? (Sleep darts, freeze time, and mind domination not in effect). Let's just say the fight takes place in random Dunwall block, with random starting locations.

    submitted by /u/MZC_CRAZY
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to quickly check which of Emily's dolls I have collected? (Dishonored 1)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    I am trying to 100% the game, and am currently working on the Dunwall Trials DLC. I've almost got 3 stars on all of the trials (This has been hell by the way) and once I do that, all I'll have left to do is get the last of the dolls. I've found a few, but I don't remember which challenges I found them in. Can I check anywhere to see which I already have?

    submitted by /u/ObberGobb
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so stuck on the jindosh puzzle it's pissing me off why is it randomized so that I can't just search it up I need help

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    PS3 GOTY

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I've always wanted to try Dishonored, so I picked up the PS3 GOTY edition, after which I realised the game has a definitive edition on PS4.

    Is it worth sticking with the PS3 version or should I grab the PS4 version?

    submitted by /u/Ej_jefe
    [link] [comments]

    For all the players that got all the achievements how many playthroughs did it take?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    I'm really curious since I'm going for the platinum trophy and I wanna know if it's a pain in your ass to get it or is it a ranking from 1-10

    submitted by /u/MorrisBorris
    [link] [comments]

    Does Daud Wear A Mask On Missions Like His Assassins?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    I saw a poster in the main game that said Daud wanted and it looked like an assassin , i assumed it was just a rumor going around that an assassin is considered daud but i dont know. Can someone help me? (Dont know what flair to put) There should really be a question one

    submitted by /u/CheeseCakeYee
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the architectural style of Tyvia and Morley?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    As we know Dunwall has a similar architectural style to Victoria London. So what would the architectural style of Tyvia and Morley be?

    submitted by /u/JudeWoodvale
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Death Of An Outsider?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    I just finished Dishonored 2 for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. Is it worth going ahead and buying DOAO now? It looms pretty fun but most of the reviews seem mediocre

    submitted by /u/Katrina_18
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment