• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    Dishonored My first map about Dishonored world. Any opinions ?

    Dishonored My first map about Dishonored world. Any opinions ?


    My first map about Dishonored world. Any opinions ?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    When you're playing on a no powers run

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    (Dishonored 2) So i did a first run on emily and i just finished the game, then i did new game plus on her save file and i picked corvo is that how im supposed to do it so that i can eventually max out everything or did i mess up?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    I made a greeting card with the Outsiders Mark

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    Made a bunch of 4K video wallpapers (tuned for OLED panels)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    It's killing me that arkane are always doing the games that appealed to me the most artistically (or game design wise) but i feel like they barely get any recognition (except dishonored 1 that got a lot of popularity). I mean why those games have to be so niche and don't appeal to gamers except us ?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Do the overseers attack you with no powers???

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    I haven't played dishonored 2 in a while but I remember them being hostile no matter what saying something along the lines of "I can smell heresy on you." I've never done a no powers play through by the way so that's why I'm asking. Also I feel like it would tempt me to do no power runs more.

    submitted by /u/McGasssy
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone point me to the artist or where to find the art itself?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    In the d2 on the Dreadful Whale, there is a board on which Billie pins newspaper cuts and portraits of all the targets and personas of interest in the game. I spent last evening searching for those portraits on the web, but was unsuccessful. Perhaps someone can give me the link to them?

    submitted by /u/Ghefestussion
    [link] [comments]

    Non lethal/ghosts achievement

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Do I have to start a whole new game to get the non lethal/ghost achievement(s) or can I just replay all the missions and not kill anyone? Another thing is if a group of rats kill an npc or even a target character will that affect the non lethal run?

    submitted by /u/divine_shrimp
    [link] [comments]

    this is a good game

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    You know what would be cool?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Is there a mod (pc) in Dishonored 1 in which you can pvp with a friend in some random part of the city, both playing Corvo (or somebody with Corvo's powers)? If so, where do I get it?

    submitted by /u/AStringOfCode
    [link] [comments]

    Is ruby rose actually seriously being considered to play delilah??? Or is it just something we started on this sub cause their facial features are alike. Also NO ruby rose as delilah and anne hathaway as emily is NOT a good idea

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    I mean .......... just ..... really is she really getting considered?

    submitted by /u/heejinsoyoung
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question about Ghosting yhe game (D2)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    If I get detected and restart the level/checkpoint, I'm assuming that also restores your progress in the challenge right? I've now completed 3 levels without detection like this, and I'd hate if it had to be a seamless playthrough without loads. I highly doubt that it is, but I wanted to check before I put in another 10 hours. (Sorry if save scumming is really looked down on, but I'm still enjoying the learning process.)

    submitted by /u/MonsterStunter
    [link] [comments]

    (nonlethal)Does possession work on humans so can I knock out someone as an officer or can i only strike with my sword?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    [Dishonored 1] Do alarms count against any achievements?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    So, uh. Funny thing happened. In High Overseer Campbell, a guard randomly started yelling and chased a Bottle Street Gang member(?) down and the Bottle Street Gang member killed him. Then, the alarm went off. I was never detected during this; bodies have been found previously but they never resulted in an alarm. The alarm went off like, two seconds after the gang member killed the guard, with zero actions on my part.

    First off, what the fuck lmao, and second off, is this going to count against me? I'm trying to go for ghost and clean hands.

    submitted by /u/EconEnby
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix Series

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Anyone knows when the Dishonored Series is going to release on Netflix?

    submitted by /u/Moist_Ad_1433
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Definitive Edition + 2 — Frame rate on PS4 Pro

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Title.

    Hey guys, I want to buy Dishonored on PS4 Pro but I'm confused about the frame rate. I've heard that the second game runs really bad even on PS4 Pro but I'm not sure about the first game.

    submitted by /u/BlackHazeRus
    [link] [comments]

    Game closes after first loading screen :C

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Whenever I start the game it goes through the logos and all, and when it reaches the first loading screen it just closes. I have tryed to reinstall, to validate steam files, and to launch the game on compatibility mode but nothing works :C

    submitted by /u/Pr0lLy_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment