• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    Dishonored I wish we could explore Karnaca in its full glory (5000x3536, stole it from the internet)

    Dishonored I wish we could explore Karnaca in its full glory (5000x3536, stole it from the internet)


    I wish we could explore Karnaca in its full glory (5000x3536, stole it from the internet)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Did Kirin Jindosh design this?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    What's the value/size of these gold ingots & what're they worth in USD?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall First mission All Coins Nonlethal not possible? [Spoilers]

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    I'm trying to do the first mission in the DLC and I'm trying to do a full nonlethal but also all coins run. So for all the coins, I have to blow up the factory but it seems like blowing up the factory always ends up killing someone. I've stashed all the bodies in the first room, at the same place where you would stash rothwild's body if you were shipping him away.

    But, I've noticed that whenever I talk to Abigail, 3 butchers spawn in the whale room and there is always a dead butcher right with them. I don't know if thats just glitched body that I've not managed to hide or its just not possible to do a nonlethal blowing up factory run?

    submitted by /u/alienwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Reminds me of the Overseer music boxes. Screw those things

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Assuming the series comes out of hiatus… would you-

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Rather see a continuation of the continuity that's been already established, or see a new canon altogether, not tied to the original Trilogy at all?

    submitted by /u/anythingworx23
    [link] [comments]

    is there a hi-res version of Emily's portrait artwork?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    is there a hi-res version of Emily's portrait artwork?

    you know, the one as shown on mission results screen, without added layers/effects/GUI. been trying Google search by image, looking around DeviantArt and ArtStation and can't seem to find it in better resolution.

    https://preview.redd.it/8kgbvhk6xhj71.png?width=583&format=png&auto=webp&s=e649f9fe5a7c7348dd8db73b428af4b7c233c293

    submitted by /u/Serge_Snow
    [link] [comments]

    Rapollo said "YEET!".

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    6th playthrough and on very hard I finally got this achievement

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Am I ruining my experience?[spoilers]

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Dishonoured 1 stuttering fix?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm trying to play dishonoured 1 again but it's stuttering despite the fact it's loaded on a NVME SSD and I have a Vega 64 GPU. I've tweaked with the ini files and looked at the driver settings can't find a way to stop the stuttering. I really love this game if anyone knows a fix let me know I've searched far and wide on google with no answer.

    submitted by /u/TherealPadrae
    [link] [comments]

    Upscaled Loading Screen Mod.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Upscaled Loading Screen Mod.

    I upscaled all the loading screens in the base game. and made it available on Here on nexus mods.

    The DLC's will be coming soon, so stay tuned!

    https://www.nexusmods.com/dishonored/mods/35

    https://preview.redd.it/29wuj47b7kj71.png?width=1045&format=png&auto=webp&s=ab47f1299dfec61122c9f77e59603579ef18a88c

    submitted by /u/Jaidyn_CG
    [link] [comments]

    New to Dishonored 2, is it fun to start the game with the No Powers option?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Obviously the option is meant for those who want to get the good 'ol Thief experience, but is it a viable, and more importantly, fun way to experience the game for the first time?

    edit: btw I'm going for a pacifist run just like I did in the previous game

    submitted by /u/morasyid
    [link] [comments]

    Decreasing Chaos in Dishonored 2

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Just a quick question: are there actions, specific or otherwise, that decrease chaos? These existed in the first game along with actions to increase chaos, but I'm having trouble determining in the second game if anything other than kill/don't is actually affecting my chaos rating.

    For context, I'm playing Emily and was violent for the first mission in Dunwall (for roleplay reasons). I immediately swapped to a nonlethal, mostly undetected playstyle for doing low chaos, but I'm getting to the Jindosh level and still have high chaos. I guess I just don't understand how chaos is measured in this game - from my perspective, I did 1 average lethal mission and 2 full nonlethal missions, yet I'm not seeing a dent in my chaos rating.

    (sigh) I really hope future Dishonored games ditch the chaos system or evolve it beyond the binary spectrum that it currently is. It feels rather neurotic and stresses me during the game

    submitted by /u/NukaJack
    [link] [comments]

    In honor of the announced (rumored?) Netflix “Dishonored” show, I present my perfect-world cast list:

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    I know that none of this is actually feasible.

    BUT if I were in charge and had unlimited budget, here's the cast I would want to see in this new show.

    I know there are characters I left out, and would love to hear everybody's additions/thoughts in the comments.

    Here we go:

    Corvo - Gerard Butler

    The Outsider - Benedict Cumberbatch

    The Pendleton Twins - Billy Zane

    Samuel Beechworth - Ian McShane

    High Overseer Campbell - J K Simmons

    Billie Lurk - Lupita Nyong'o

    Daud - Sean Bean

    Granny Rags - Maggie Smith

    submitted by /u/ExcellentRip1100
    [link] [comments]

    Is the clean hands route meant to be considered the humane option or is it basically just meant to be a challenge?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    I dont see how Daud trapping Delilah in a painting for what he believes to be an eternity is more morale compared to just killing her. Or when Corvo sends the two brothers to be slaves or the woman (forgot name) to her stalker

    submitted by /u/TheGreatMessier
    [link] [comments]

    Wheres Emily?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    So right now im working on Dishonored: Death of the outsider. And i was wondering, where is Emily or Corvo? If my memory serves me well Emily retrieves the thrones at the end of Dishonored 2, but so far (im at the Bank Job mission) and no mention of her whatsoever.

    submitted by /u/H-Arm97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment