• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    Dishonored Man these things are scary!

    Dishonored Man these things are scary!


    Man these things are scary!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    The Clockwork Mansion

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    I'll be honest, I was a bit skeptical of this game at first. I'm a huge fan of the first Dishonored since it's release and didn't think the sequel could top its predecessor. I saw mixed reviews which is mainly what led to me being skeptic but I'm glad I gave it a try. I'm having a blast with this game even tho barely I'm on my first play-through lol I just finished The Clockwork Mansion mission and have got to say, seriously impressed by the whole level design! Really made me think "this must've taken YEARS to even concept and plan out, let alone build!" Gave me the impression that the mansion was its own living character with gears and other components constantly cranking behind the walls. I can't think of any mission from any game that compares to that type of feeling

    submitted by /u/Intelligent_Hat4202
    [link] [comments]

    Render I've made in Blender (With and without filters)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    My opinions on the high chaos endings for Dishonored 1 and 2 (SPOILERS... obviously)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    In Dishonored 1, high chaos throws the already suffering city into worse conditions. The more bodies you leave, the more rats there are, and finally the plague victims there are. Simultaneously, your actions really affect what your allies think of you. When you talk to The Outsider, he seems bored and disappointed. He expected more from you, but you just ended up like the rest who bears his mark. I never thought of this when I did it, I just enjoyed slicing up anyone I saw with supernatural powers. What did affect me was how Samuel acts at the end. Basically the only real friend you had lost all faith in you, seeing first hand the monster you have become. This is why he gives the guards a heads-up if you don't take him out fast enough. He knows that they stand no chance against you, but wanted to give them the upper hand. Taking our Samuel hurt, and I'm grateful I had shadow kill so didn't have to look at what I had done. Finally, after you kill Havelock, Emily says that she would have executed him anyway. She knows what you are, and all of your heinous actions shape her into a monster just like you. You even see a drawing done by her of you in front of a burning building, sword in hand. This idea is continued in the ending sequence, Emily's hall in chaos as you stab a would-be assassin. The Outsider even says that she rose to power upon a mountain of corpses. Yeesh...

    Dishonored 2 on the other hand in which I played as Emily, I used the thought of her becoming a murderous fiend shaped by her father. But in my opinion, the chaos in the game didn't really matter too much, but I enjoyed it anyway. The worst part is when the heart, your own mother, calls you out, almost saying that there's no hope for you. But the ending just leads to you becoming empress again as a tyrant, "Emily the Vengeful" assisted by her father. Then again, I haven't done all of the endings, I'm just staying what I thought of.

    Did anyone else think this or disagree with my take. I'm open to all thoughts.

    submitted by /u/NerdFameAgain
    [link] [comments]

    Reason not to add Corvo in the new DH and some Future DH game ideas.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    [sorry My for my bad English] Dishonored games are really close to my heart. I've spend countless hours playing the original DH and the dlcs. DH2 had some performance issues at the start but it's playable now.

    As far as the story goes, i think the story of Corvo is now complete and we won't be seeing him in the future game. I am ok with that. The guy had enough for 1 life. Chasing the killer, getting revenge, making Emely the princess, chased again for the sake of peace. He really had a wild ride. That's why I'd hate to see him in the new DH game cause i dont want him to go through another ride of suffering at his age. Let the guy get some rest.

    Let's talk about the world setting. We have seen Corvos birthplace and the industrial city of Dunwall. But we haven't seen the world through the eye of a sailor who goes for whale hunting or the reason why a woman detaches her self from the society and joins the witches.

    I personally think the witches are mysterious. Woman who probably has no one to turn to become witches. I am also interested about their power source. The concept of witch is like old myth. People fear them but seeks them for help. Some fan suggested that Delilah is the reason why witches have power. But i think witches were there even before Delilah And she can't give the power of the outsider as the outsider himself told us that only a chosen few (8people in the world) can use his power but there are hundreds of witchs with the power of outsider. I think are getting that they are getting the power from someone or somewhere else. Just thinking about their whole world is interesting and scary to me. (Scary because the women who became witch went through a lot of pain in their social life and had no choice but to become a witch or chose the dark path)

    Thanks for reading the whole thing and tell me about your thoughts about the new DH games. Feel free to correct me on the story ideas and add your taste as well. Thanks again

    submitted by /u/Arino99
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodthirsy combos in dh1

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    A little clip i put on my youtube channel that i wont say cause im not allowed that i decided to upload here

    If people like this one i'm gonna upload more.

    EDIT: i forgot to say theres a dh2 clip too but i dont think it counts.

    https://reddit.com/link/pc8b17/video/8lfgd178mrj71/player

    submitted by /u/CheeseCakeYee
    [link] [comments]

    Kind of a spoiler? If I reveal myself to Sokolov in The Royal Physician, will it count as being spotted, and take the opportunity for Ghost away?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    So about the ending of Dishonored 2

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Another poster previously asked how Delilah comes back, and the answer is Delilah simply trapped in the void, and the mission at the Mansion shows how her cronies bring her back.

    The question is, if Emily/Corvo trapped her in the painting at the end, will one day she noticed she is trapped in there? Or will she lived her life happily, getting everything she wants, loved by her people, forever, not knowing the truth?

    If the latter, well, its harsh, but poetic justice I suppose?

    Anyway, maybe I should try finishing Death of the Outsider someday

    submitted by /u/natalaMaer
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 DLC

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    I've been replaying the series and doing a bit of reading on canon choices, I had a bit of fun doing a low chaos but not clean hands corvo playthrough just now, trying to make mostly his canonical choices and that turned out to be quite fun, and more "realistic" than just doing a high chaos and a 0 kills run.

    But I'm about to play the Daud DLC and I am kind of curious if it would be an unpopular opinion to say that I think the DLC should maybe have not had the chaos mechanic, the more I think about it?

    Daud was a hired assassin and despite no doubt feeling regrets and obviously making certain canonical choices that you can then see in dishonored 2 and DOTO, I can't feel like he would have been sparing the average guard and such, given what else we see of him. But I also think that Corvo's story makes more sense in low chaos for most choices, so it feels weird to have corvo kill Daud if you're doing a high chaos run.

    Am I missing some aspects do you guys think? I haven't yet read through the comics and books so I might be missing a lot of the characterization for Daud. I'm planning on getting around to those afterwards but I was curious to hear other people's thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Deamane
    [link] [comments]

    friendly assassins glitch

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    (low chaos) i just neutralized daud with a sleep dart then threw him into water and now the assassins wont hurt me is that a glitch or is it suspose to happen?

    submitted by /u/Memes_go_yeetus
    [link] [comments]

    Can dishonoured run on a microsoft surface?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Title pls

    submitted by /u/bdjsmskamam
    [link] [comments]

    New to dishonored. Weepers?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Yo i'm new to dishonored. Still making my way through the first game. Quick question about weepers. Are they like zombies? Just walking corpses? Or are they still alive and if they are still alive, why are they hostile? I saw two of em just standing at a trash fire like normal people, then they attacked me. What's their deal?

    submitted by /u/JayJei_
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Delilah dying twice?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    So if Daud kills Delilah in "The Knife of Dunwall" storyline, how is she alive in DH2? Did I just miss something? Did she not actually die?

    Also Daud's playable storyline is fantastic, just gotta say.

    submitted by /u/MZC_CRAZY
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the fourth mark bearer as said by Delilah in The Brigmore Witches the Geezer mission?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Delilah, as a statue at that time, said there were 4 mark bearers at that point in time. We have Daud, Delilah, Corvo and the last one. I thought back to one part in the main game where you can rescue a woman who is trapped below a building, surrounded by rats. She said that some guy came in and that the rats started appearing, or something along those lines. Is that guy Lonely Rat Boy or did he already die before the games started? Because if it's not rat boy, that might be our last guy.

    This might be a repost btw, I'm not sure if someone already said this

    submitted by /u/Neka_JP
    [link] [comments]

    Fullscreen problem

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    I just reinstalled Dishonored , but immediately upon launching it I realized that the screen itself is just a small black box surrounded by black .

    I tried to fix it in the settings , I went to graphics and to the video settings , it already said that it was in fullscreen .

    Has anybody else had this problem ? I could use some help .

    submitted by /u/ShadowLight56
    [link] [comments]

    taking screenshots

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    i'm having trouble finding any advice on how to take screenshots, does anyone know how to take a screenshot without needing to own the game on steam?

    submitted by /u/inktentacles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment