• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    Dishonored Dishonored - Colors Chart

    Dishonored Dishonored - Colors Chart


    Dishonored - Colors Chart

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    Now, that is one Corrupted Bonecharm

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    My design for Zhukov from the corroded man book that I made as a experiment in more character design stuff, tried to make it as close to the dishonoured 2 art style which I love

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Almost a decade and it only takes a bit of ReShade to make the art style as timeless as ever!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Things are bad. Could the city get any worse?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    So I was replaying D2 for the millionth time andddd.....

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    Major Dishonored vibes from this painting (The Puritan, John Pettie)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Well, it took me a while, especially the Dunwall City Trials, but I finally did it. I got every single achievement in every single Dishonored game.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Witches are annoying

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    I got into a fight by accident with a ton of witches and blinked up to a chandelier that I thought would help. Nope. Three of them went up with me. I'm not even sure if this is a feature or a bug

    submitted by /u/Goose-2
    [link] [comments]

    Sir are you feeling ok? Your head is a different color than your arms

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Savage

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    I think the most savage thing you can do in Dishonored is sign the fucking guestbook at the Boyle party. 😂

    submitted by /u/Gamer_Girl_12903
    [link] [comments]

    Finally making characters (Dishonored RPG)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Hey all!! So later today (in about two and a half, three hours as of me making this post) I'll be in a discord call to make characters for a game I'll be running in the Dishonored roleplaying game. So far I only have one person set to show up for this particular session 0 and I'd love a couple others. It'll be set in Dunwall during the regency of Hiram Burrows. If you're interested, HMU and you can get in on this.

    If you can't do today but want to join us, still send a message my way.

    submitted by /u/Magma-Noob
    [link] [comments]

    Going through old twitch clips the other day, found this gem of learning what Far Reach could really do.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    time for the real test of my commitment to a clean hands, shadow, flesh and steel playthrough on extra hard

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    There really should be a Medium Chaos path

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    When I play one of the Dishonored games, I usually like to go completely non-lethal. It's challenging and fun. I just got done playing the first game on a High Chaos run (the first time since its release), however, and the two outcomes just seem unbalanced without a middle option. I didn't go full Rambo on everybody's ass. I still tried to spare the majority of soldiers and Overseers I encountered, even though the game goes out of its way to paint them all as awful people who would murder a baby for a free pizza. I was discreet at the Boyles' party. I saved Callista's uncle (and that bastard Havelock shot her anyway.) I don't think I deserved a bad ending just because I killed weepers, assassins, and my primary targets. Granted, towards the end of the game (like at the Lighthouse), I was a lot more liberal with my blade, but that's because I knew it no longer mattered and I was going to get the High Chaos ending regardless. Between the two extremes, there really ought to be a Medium Chaos path for people who play the game as Corvo would realistically behave.

    submitted by /u/SuperMario1981
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished reading The Corroded Man. It was pretty damn good! But…

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Did it create plot holes? I can't seem to think of any at the moment

    submitted by /u/Nuclear-Nuggets
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm looking for this specific part of the soundtrack from Dishonored 1?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    I can't find it on YouTube. It's basically like this really intense theme at the end of low chaos main story mission where you have to save Emily and assassinate the Admiral. It had like a really large rhythm to it and I am bad at describing songs where multiple instruments are involved. I thing it was a string based instrument cause it went like Thud thud thuuuud da. So I would appreciate a link to it.

    submitted by /u/Crimson_Marksman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment