• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    Dishonored You're such a weak, foolish witch, Delilah

    Dishonored You're such a weak, foolish witch, Delilah


    You're such a weak, foolish witch, Delilah

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    What are some lesser known details or gameplay interaction you knew in all 3 games?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Here's mine

    So, we all knew that piercing insult(Emily's masterwork crossbow) is not that good, but did you know that once fully charged it's the only thing in the entire series that can penetrate through overseers' mask from the front.

    Even though the oracular sisters are blindfolded, they can block Billie's projectile with ease.

    Some witches can seemingly buff another witches with red energy, but to this day no one knew the effect of it. Here's my footage on the wiki (For some reason it doesn't work on phone, so sorry for the inconvenience)

    submitted by /u/Potato_Bob50002
    [link] [comments]

    Finally went on the pilgrimage that every Dishonored fan must go on.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    Why do people hate people who use cheat engines?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    After beating the game normally I'm playing again with a cheat engine with all powers and infinite mana, it's so fun. I've seen videos and people disliking cheat engine vids. It's not even a multiplayer game.

    submitted by /u/BadDealFrog
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm..

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    (DOTO spoilers) I traced the dead alphabet and made some new letters to correspond to the Latin alphabet

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    I did it boys

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Dishonored Complete Collection is 24 (70% off)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Should I get Dishonored 1 or 2 ?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    Hi, I never played dishonored and I saw that they were on sale right now (Steam) so I was wondering if I should get the first or the second. I am not looking for a challenging experience, I just wanna play stealth like those satisfiying vids on youtube xD. Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Nksy667
    [link] [comments]

    One of my first experiences with Dishonored. (Don't worry I know how to play the game now!)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    How I imagine high Chaos Corvo, the Night Haunter.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Pacifict ghost in Dishonored 2, more fun than the first game?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    I've played the first game few years ago and did a no kill, no alarms\detection run as I felt it is the "right" way to play and to be honest- I didn't really enjoy it. You get all of those wonderful toys and powers and can't use most of them. pretty much only stop time, blink and sleep darts (iirc). I love immersive sims ( Prey 2017 is a masterpiece in my opinion, also Deus Ex) and games that let you be creative so Dishonored is a no brainer for me, in theory at least.

    Now that DS2 is dirt cheap on Steam I wonder if I should pick it up. Is stealth\no kill more rewarding or fun?

    submitted by /u/KingMob9
    [link] [comments]

    What's missing from Dishonored 2, or what could've been

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    So, I'm replaying Dishonored 2 for the 10th time and it just dawned on me that even though Delilah's coup is more interesting than the Lord Regent from the first game, we see way too little of her. She, and Dunwall, feel underexplored in the game. You leave Dunwall in an okay-ish state and come back to a Lovecraftian nightmare. What the hell happened there?

    Then I realized, DH2 could've had a DLC centering on Delilah, between the coup and the ending of the game, similar to the Knife of Dunwall. Delilah has potential to be an interesting character, but since she has so little screentime she comes off as cartoonistly evil. If we followed her as a protagonist, they could develop her more, even if she's still evil. We'd get to play with new powers, see her conquer parts of Dunwall one by one, dealing with holdouts of the city guard and other militias. We could've even finally seen both the Dunwall Parliament and the Academy of Natural Philosophy.

    Anyway, just some ramblings from a DLC that we didn't get because I'm restless until we get a DH3 announcement.

    submitted by /u/Perca_fluviatilis
    [link] [comments]

    hunting achievements

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    hunting achievements

    Just finished the 2nd playthrough of Dishonored. These turned out easier than I had expected (played on Normal difficulty). I am in love with the game and want to 100% it. Achievements for Dunwall City Trials are making me scared (less than 1% of steam players have those). Which are the most difficult achievements? Any tips and tricks to tackle those are appreciated.

    https://preview.redd.it/7lnj5oe61lg71.png?width=1375&format=png&auto=webp&s=885266714a117b1de2aed2a74765a1399a217ac7

    submitted by /u/Olg1erd
    [link] [comments]

    I Can Finally Rest and Watch the Sun Rise On A Grateful Universe

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    well just completed dishonored 2 and it was annoying

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    fuck the Delilah fight I only beat it because of some glitch

    submitted by /u/GalaxyZedZee
    [link] [comments]

    i find no powers mode badly made

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    the point of no powers mode in dishonored 2 was to take away your magic abilities so you cant traverse the world as easily and have to think about routing more, so then why are the upgrades you can get with runes also removed? for the most part they are more tame and normal but still really fun to use, i started my playthrough excited to use them since in normal playthroughs i get the powers instead but now they are removed as well, rune hunting is a good addition to the game and it gets you to actually explore the area, with no use for them all the levels feel like they have big empty spaces with no purpose, if the runes could still get you upgrades that would be way better, plus no powers mode focuses more on bonecharms and yet i cant craft them which just seems stupid, not that complaining about this is really helping me with my playthrough being not very fun but i just wanted to complain.

    submitted by /u/the-dark-doggy
    [link] [comments]

    I found this game called second sight that kinda reminds me of splinter cell and dishonored with what I've seen

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment